What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
TH
Don't believe a single word coming out of the west and their cronies, below is worth your 10 mins.

This means they're backing off from Ukraine. Now they'll want to spin the story in a totally different direction.

Ukrainian info war seemed to have something like unit 8200 fingerprint over it.

You are 100% correct.
However,
Where is the war crimes in Palestine. Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kashmir.

Pin drop silence even by you
Have you seen my comments here on this forum? Clearly not !

How the Ukrops are faking "russian" loses in this war.

That reminds me of the fake bodybuilders with their adobe gains.:D
More:

Attachments

• Images3.jpg
    Images3.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 41
I am a cat person and cats should bring humanity together but these NATO people are using their evil work using cats as means too.

Nice that they are wiping off the flags of West and Japan but what is the Indian flag doing on a Russian space rocket ? :o:

Sirte, Libya, eleven years before, where NATO brought "freedom" and "democracy" :
_56281992_013217359-1.jpg

What say, Mr. Messerschmitt, when will you be posting pictures from Iraq, Libya and Syria ? Do you have words for the above scene ?
They will never post pictures from that part of the world because it’s not got any political mileage or “aww” factor, who cares about some brown people in some brown town.

I going to leave it at that

a) because it’s not fair on the people who genuinely want to discuss the Ukrainian conflict and this is not the fault the poor men, women and children of Ukraine who have lost everything because some man wanted to measure the size of his dick.

b) I don’t wish to derail the thread and get slapped by the mods :agree:

There is appropriate time and thread for each topic. This thread is about Russia and Ukraine.

I pointed out repeatedly that situation is very bad around Kyiv.
Oh but is it? So if its just about Russia and Ukraine why worry about nato? Why the EU why the fascists and over racism. Why genocide and war crimes in Ukraine and not anywhere else.
Actually Ukraine has highlighted the stupidity of the white world and real heart felt racism.
So please wake up and re adjust your mindset

RT has not been taken down by UK Ofcom - but it is no longer available in the UK.

This is because the infrastructure in the EU has been shutdown and RT was headquarted in the EU - and the feeds from the EU to the UK were "cut" when all of RT EU was taken down.
Well said and thank you.

It won't last. Ukraine has a natural barrier in the middle of the country: the Dnieper River. All bridges on the Dnieper have been blown up by Ukraine.

That means East and West Ukraine are completely isolated from each other. Russia can just wrap up the east while mining the river and no supplies are getting through. Russia isn't active on the western side anyhow so there's no loss.

Russia can just attack from Belarus and bypass the river.

Oh but is it? So if its just about Russia and Ukraine why worry about nato? Why the EU why the fascists and over racism. Why genocide and war crimes in Ukraine and not anywhere else.
Actually Ukraine has highlighted the stupidity of the white world and real heart felt racism.
So please wake up and re adjust your mindset
You can discuss implications of the Russian - Ukrainian war. I have done so as well. For perspective, I provided an update that the new set-of-sanctions imposed on Russia have started to affect traders in Pakistan and China respectively. I did get some responses but I did not expand much in this regard to keep the thread in line.

You can discuss role of NATO as well. I have done so as well.

My point is that cursory references to what happened in Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Kashmir are fine but WE shall stay on topic.

I am just weary of branch-offs in other directions.

Mods had to remove many off-topic posts in this thread unfortunately.

I am just weary of branch-offs in other directions.

The thread is very self-centric and not focussed on Ukraine at all at times.. We should exclusively discuss Ukraine not off topics and bygones are bygones.. We are in the present inside a Ukraine thread

You are confusing the company with an actual special unit. Look harder please but nice try.

And no need to be a smart Alec with someone who knows about this perhaps a little more than you.
Dude I just told you what I know,

Chill man. No need to be angry ☹️.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom