What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe a single word coming out of the west and their cronies, below is worth your 10 mins.

The young me would be biting his knuckles saying this, but I’m truly done with western media outlets.

The collective hypocrisy and selective amnesia is intolerable and insufferable, especially when you consider their deafening silence on other conflicts around the world.

I’m done, and quite frankly this thread has been a wonderful place to debate because it has exposed a number of people to me, and I’m truly glad for that.

As they say “charity begins at home” — a lesson for not just Pakistan but all developing nations.

The young me would be biting his knuckles saying this, but I’m truly done with western media outlets.

The collective hypocrisy and selective amnesia is intolerable and insufferable, especially when you consider their deafening silence on other conflicts around the world.

I’m done, and quite frankly this thread has been a wonderful place to debate because it has exposed a number of people to me, and I’m truly glad for that.

As they say “charity begins at home” — a lesson for not just Pakistan but all developing nations.
Bro,

Unfortunately - all camps are guilty of misdirection and propaganda in some way, shape or form. Russians were denying reports of invading Ukraine until they did it. It is up to the individual to do fact-checking.

You may take a break if you feel like it but just to let you know - your contributions are highly valued here.

I will appreciate if you will keep us informed.

I wish I could be near you and treat you with Coke and Pizza to lighten your mood.

Freedom of Speech, apparently RT's official twitter account is banned in all of Europe.
View attachment 820258

Western governments earlier used to spread propaganda about Communist East Germany doing an amount of surveillance in its society and in the recent past about Libyan Jamahiriya security using a surveillance computer system called Eagle I think but the same Western governments never spoke about the American government surveiling its own people's phone conversations, email exchanges etc and use of Israeli surveillance software ( Pegasus ) by friendly-to-NATO anti-democracy governments such as India's Modi government. So one rule for the Western bloc governments and another for non-Western-bloc countries.

This is hilarious..

Russian cats slapped with sanctions​

Felines owned by Russians have been banned from international competitions as punishment for Moscow’s attack on Ukraine

The International Feline Federation (FIFe) has weighed in on the Ukraine crisis, banning Russian-owned cats from competing in its shows as a sanction for Moscow’s military attack on the former Soviet republic.

“The FIFe executive board is shocked and horrified that the army of the Russian Federation invaded the Republic of Ukraine and started a war,” the Paris-based federation said on Tuesday. The group added that it “cannot just witness these atrocities and do nothing.”

As a result, cats belonging to Russian residents will be banned from entry at FIFe shows. In addition, no cats bred in Russia can be imported and registered in a FIFe pedigree book, the group said.

Don't know why she is active in US politics she should move out of the US

I am a cat person and cats should bring humanity together but these NATO people are using their evil work using cats as means too.

Western and Japanese flags removed from Russian Space Rocket

Nice that they are wiping off the flags of West and Japan but what is the Indian flag doing on a Russian space rocket ? :o:

This is what freedom brings you.

View attachment 820355

Sirte, Libya, eleven years before, where NATO brought "freedom" and "democracy" :
_56281992_013217359-1.jpg

What say, Mr. Messerschmitt, when will you be posting pictures from Iraq, Libya and Syria ? Do you have words for the above scene ?

Last edited:

Russia-Ukraine live news: 1m refugees flee war, ICC opens probe​

Kherson becomes the first major urban centre to fall in Ukraine as fighting enters a second week and one million people flee war.

A Ukrainian family arrive at the border crossing in Medyka, Poland

More than one million people have fled Ukraine since Russia launched its invasion, according to the UN [Markus Schreiber/AP]
By David Child and Farah Najjar
Published On 2 Mar 20222 Mar 2022
|
Updated:
20 minutes ago
  • Russian troops have seized control of Kherson, in Ukraine’s south.
  • Several other cities, including the capital, Kyiv, northeastern Kharkiv and Mariupol, in the southeast, continue to be attacked.
  • President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says Ukraine’s defence lines are holding.
  • The United Nations says more than one million people have fled Ukraine amid Russia’s assault.
  • Western intelligence agencies claim a miles-long Russian military convoy near Kyiv has “stalled”.
  • The International Criminal Court (ICC) has opened an investigation into potential war crimes by Russia.
INTERACTIVE Russia-Ukraine map Who controls what in Ukraine DAY 8

KEEP READING​

list of 4 itemslist 1 of 4

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine: List of key events from day eight

list 2 of 4

UN General Assembly demands Russia withdraw troops from Ukraine

list 3 of 4

Photos: Shelling continues in Ukraine as Russian forces advance

list 4 of 4

How realistic is Vladimir Putin’s nuclear threat?

end of list

Here are all the latest updates:

Dude, what Russian do is what Russian do. How does it related to what EU do? Also UK is NOT PART OF EU have not been since 2021 (The whole Brexit thing, ringing any belln?) ........And UK Ofcom is still deciding whether or not to ban RT.

Have it ever occur to you they need the license fee? Or anything from BBC to have them keep operating? Russia already banned DW by the way, which mean they are no qualm on banning EU Media.

SMH..........

RT has not been taken down by UK Ofcom - but it is no longer available in the UK.

This is because the infrastructure in the EU has been shutdown and RT was headquarted in the EU - and the feeds from the EU to the UK were "cut" when all of RT EU was taken down.

RT has not been taken down by UK Ofcom - but it is no longer available in the UK.

This is because the infrastructure in the EU has been shutdown and RT was headquarted in the EU - and the feeds from the EU to the UK were "cut" when all of RT EU was taken down.

Have had issues entering RT as it has been taken down several times

Rightly pointed out, this thread is full of uninformed people who don't have a clue on what is going on. It is just lazy to paint all countries with the same brush. They will be the first to complain if it was done to their race, religion or country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom