What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Guys...

Asians, Africans, Central Asia/Middle East DON'T have any dog in this fight yet we may get affected by all of this fiasco.

It is important to understand and interpret who played who here...

US/Europe are actively providing weapons to Ukraine and add to that - continuous incoming sanctions on Russians....It is unprecedented. Power like Russia will/may not tolerate this.

If Russia is behind in crashing of Romanian/NATO air assets, as we just heard the news - then you guys can see where it is heading.

Russians will overtake Ukraine...War clouds on European continent are looming. Russians may not be able to damage US that much but certainly Europe will be FIRST CASUALTY.

Russia - like any other major/big player on world's stage is not innocent in any way....They have their quite bad share as well but here in this war, Russians can't be blamed much....US tricked them in. This may prove to be disastrous for everyone....

We can argue for days who is responsible for this war but one thing is clear.....

MULTI POLAR WORLD SUITS OUR NATIONS....In this sense, Russian resistance against US/Europe is welcoming sign....The rise of New Blocs/Strategies may become reality soon.

People now a days are not stupid to join ONE CAMP.....The way, US/Europe try to pick up their opponent....Countries are realizing that their NUMBER can also come just like Russia/Ukraine are targeted......

US/Europe been over playing for too long....

This is the time they must be stopped and balance to be restored....

lmao

eb534be539058a6a70edee3a1580dd74

Freedom of Speech, apparently RT's official twitter account is banned in all of Europe.
View attachment 820258

When I was growing up, we were fighting against "Evil Soviet" and for the "Free world". Me and friends truly believed in the Western values of "Democracy", "Human Rights", "Freedom of Speech" etc. etc. and always got drawn to it.

Beautiful, magical words. Get you involved emotionally immediately.

But then the facts and reality starts to unfold before your own eyes .... the very same countries running around like mad hyenas committing genocides around the world and none of them is ever held responsible for that - you just shake your head in disbelief.

"Human Rights", "Democracy", "Freedom of Speech" are mere words. Beautiful, yet they do not exist - only self interests do. This is a lesson some growing powers like China etc have already learnt and I think it is right time that Pakistan learns that too. Media is a weapon and just like a lethal gun, only people knowing how to use it responsibily should be allowed to get a license!

Sorry, couldnt resist to write the obvious, :-)

EU is at war with Russia effectively, by actively and openly funding an opposition that are at war with Russia. The "Freedom of Speech" right has long gone, now most of EU labelled RT and Novosti "Hostile Media" or like the US "Agent of a Foreign Country"

I mean if India is at war with Pakistan, you would not expect India to have Pakistan state own media still operating on its soil, right?

WRONG.
EU is NOT at war with Russia. All the major countries have categorically stated that.

Zero chance
I imagine things may change if they succeed taking Ukraine when their morals will boosted knowing they have 2 Russian friendy neighbors (Hungary and Belarus) that can be used as hubs to bully other borders of eastern European countries as an attempt to infiltrate their government.

If it took 7 days for 500K Ukrainians (and counting) to leave then imagine in the next 3 months when key parts of their country will be emptied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom