What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine things may change if they succeed taking Ukraine when their morals will boosted knowing they have 2 Russian friendy neighbors (Hungary and Belarus) that can be used as hubs to bully other borders of eastern European countries as an attempt to infiltrate their government.

If it took 7 days for 500K Ukrainians (and counting) to leave then imagine in the next 3 months when key parts of their country will be emptied.
The Hungarian people have a unique position. They are protectionists, but they also lack the political structure to give up Europe enough to jump into the Russian bloc.

Hungarian politics starting kit: kick the azz of refugees, keep buying Russian gas, keep EU funds. Eurasianism and Turanism optional.

Besides the Slavs, the patroness of the Uralic and Nordic peoples is modern Russia. Same people, same language, same religion, if you can go back far enough. In other words, the peoples of these countries cannot make decisions on their own and without consulting Russia.

An invasion into Sweden will be extremely bad for Denmark as majority of Swedes would flee into our country and not Norway because they are not part of EU and don't have the free border movement meaning citizens from Sweden can just settle down in Denmark with their passports and vice versa and Russia pushing into Sweden will bring entire of Sweden onto us and we can't handle that many refugees influx and it would be a disaster. If we shout our borders which we would likely love to do in such scenario we would be kicked out of EU and NATO and reason we can't take so many is because we are a small country we can't take 7-8 million fleeing swedes the whole country would collapse from within..

I also have several family members there in Sweden meaning during an invasion our house will personally be filled with fleeing family members

Last edited:
An invasion into Sweden will be extremely bad for Denmark as majority of Swedes would flee into our country and not Norway because they are not part of EU and don't have the free border movement meaning citizens from Sweden can just settle down in Denmark with their passports and vice versa and Russia pushing into Sweden will bring entire of Sweden onto off us and we can't handle that many refugees influx..

I also have several family members there in Sweden meaning during an invasion our house will personally be filled with fleeing family members
If we push a little harder, we can get Russia to create a legitimate reason to invade Denmark as well. Thus, we will solve the problem you mentioned.

If we push a little harder, we can get Russia to create a legitimate reason to invade Denmark as well. Thus, we will solve the problem you mentioned.

Then I would be out in first flight to Malaysia:lol: Just like an Ostrich flees the rain before it comes cuz I will be out months or weeks before that song hits and premiers

Gentlemen, this is an invasion from Russian side even if you call it preemptive strikes, it still is an aggression. I have noticed that some posters are justifying it because either they believe that Ukrainians are racists or West has been a hypocrite. While this is true that both things are correct however civilians dying at the hands of forces didn't deserve it and just because West bombed civilians, it doesn't mean we should support Russian bombing as well.

Think from human perspective and not from East vs West perspective. Thousands have died and thousands will become disabled for life be it Russian or Ukrainians.

You can always point towards the hypocrisy of west or racism by White people without justifying war crimes by their opponents.
You are 100% correct.
However,
Where is the war crimes in Palestine. Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kashmir.

Pin drop silence even by you

Then I would be out in first flight to Malaysia:lol: Just like an Ostrich flees the rain before it comes cuz I will be out months or weeks before that song hits and premiers
1646298693090.jpeg

Sorry brother, we all belong to Mother Russia, you have nowhere to run.

Forward Observation Group isn't a name of a unit in Ukrainian army rather FOG is the name of startup company formed by ex Army Rangers and Green Berets.

They have a YouTube account:

They uploaded their Ukraine trip videos.

Their website

They sell their products here

Their Instagram account got deleted

Also the patch in question here is originally a Blackbeard patch belonging to SEAL Team 3

They other flag in picture is US Army MFF school flag.

So their intentions their are debatable no point arguing on that
You are confusing the company with an actual special unit. Look harder please but nice try.

And no need to be a smart Alec with someone who knows about this perhaps a little more than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom