What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than that, they can literally "replace" Russian UN membership.

While they cannot "kick" Russia out of Security Council, as Russia can veto that resolution, they can replace Russia UN membership like in 1971 a General Assembly to replace the membership of "China" from "republic of" (which mean Taiwan) to "People Republic of", which mean PRC.

If they replace Russian membership, then Russia will lost the right to sit at Security Council and vote. Which left only China to veto the Security Issue.

There are actually talk about doing that at the UN, whether or not China will vote along with Russia in absentia is another issue though.
What a wonderful hypocritical world. A European country gets attacked and all the colonialists and their poodles go berserk, what about all the dozens of non-European countries that have been attacked with wars causing millions of deaths?

Russians have given an accurate account of their losses which are around 487 confirmed casualties and about 1600 wounded, they have liberated all of the Azov coast and most of eastern Ukraine till the natural boundary of Dnieper river. All of Ukrainian airforce has been neutralized.

Russia reported its military casualties for the first time since the invasion began last week, stating nearly 500 of its troops have been killed and almost 1600 wounded. Ukraine did not disclose its own military losses but said more than 2000 civilians have died, a claim that could not be independently verified. Most of Ukrainian claims have proven to be gross exaggerations and discounted by Reuters Fact Check.

With fighting going on on multiple fronts across the country, Britain’s Defence Ministry said Mariupol, a large city on the Azov Sea, was encircled by Russian forces, while the status of another vital port, Kherson, a Black Sea shipbuilding city of 280,000, was sealed as Russians established full control over it.

Military Situation In Eastern Ukraine On March 2, 2022 (Map Update)

Well, there will still be "Russia" just not Putin's Russia representing it. I would imagine it will be the opposition party. You cannot replace a country, but you can replace "representation" of a country with a GA vote, not sure if that make sense to you?

I too was doubtful this will happen tho, yes, with General Assembly support, it can be done, but that does not change the security council vote parity, unless China is willing to abandon the Putin regime, I don't see the point of doing it. And China still need Putin support but as it goes, Putin would be more and more a liability of China. Which mean at some point, probably when China have no use of Putin's Russia anymore, they will be discarded, but that probably 5 year from now or 10 years from now, nobody knows.
I can see the same hoo-ha and weakly UN votes when China attacks Taiwan and we will hear same things being routed at China from Russia: " respect territorial integrity, respect peace, love thy neighbour etc"

If you don't find anything objectionable, let me make a meme on Haji Abdul Wahhab deobandi of Tablighe gang and post it here.
You should! Not on this thread but make it your DP...

If you don't find anything objectionable, let me make a meme on Haji Abdul Wahhab deobandi of Tablighe gang and post it here.
Go ahead. I don't worship molanas bro. Again this is very unwarranted

What a wonderful hypocritical world. A European country gets attacked and all the colonialists and their poodles go berserk, what about all the dozens of non-European countries that have been attacked with wars causing millions of deaths?
The coconuts just try to emulate their racist white masters, totally ignoring the FACT that US warmongers have attacked and destroyed half a dozen Muslim and Arab countries since 2001 and killed, maimed and uprooted over 20 million people. In Iraq alone they have killed a million people and half a million children with the most inhumane sanctions and used banned DU and phosphorus ammunition that are still killing the people and children with long term cancers and deformities.

EU is at war with Russia effectively, by actively and openly funding an opposition that are at war with Russia. The "Freedom of Speech" right has long gone, now most of EU labelled RT and Novosti "Hostile Media" or like the US "Agent of a Foreign Country"

I mean if India is at war with Pakistan, you would not expect India to have Pakistan state own media still operating on its soil, right?
saw bbc telecast live from Moscow yesterday.
BBC is the biggest propaganda arm of the British.
So Russia is more democratic than uk. Proof of the pudding.

Isn't he the Nazi reporter who said, "these are beautiful blond white skinned children and women dying, so this is wrong.... Not those uncivilized non-human brown skinned slave children"..... ???...
Seriously, who is that fvcking white trash who said that?

The Indians appear to be speeding up the evacuation effort, do they know something others don't? This is the second C17 on its way to Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport, Poland.
View attachment 820245

Apparently this is true:
View attachment 820248View attachment 820249

Link to verified Facebook page:
Also mentioned but later deleted from Ukrainian Newspaper:
Noble heroes clearly, Russia should go extra hard.

Isn't he the Nazi reporter who said, "these are beautiful blond white skinned children and women dying, so this is wrong.... Not those uncivilized non-human brown skinned slave children"..... ???...
Yes, now the racist bastard is ranting about cute blond refugees who are being welcomed by the Poles, Hungarians and Slovaks. Not a word about the mistreatment of Muslims, Blacks and other who are freezing to death in the open. These western racist scum make me sick.

I can see the same hoo-ha and weakly UN votes when China attacks Taiwan and we will hear same things being routed at China from Russia: " respect territorial integrity, respect peace, love thy neighbour etc"
China will not invade Taiwan.

First you need a competent Navy to do that, China is NOT at this level to shut out the entire Taiwan Strait.

Second, US Navy may get involved, Taiwan host the major IC hub in the world, while China control rare earth, the reason why China sell rare earther to Taiwan or anyone is because without Taiwan or SK or US, there will be no chips. If China captured Taiwan, and capture the entire IC infrastructure, there are no reason for China to sell rare earth material to US or anyone. That would be a problem US will not afford to have. And when US Navy is involved, China will have a hard time to land in Taiwan, unlike Ukraine and Russia , there is a sea border between Taiwan and China.

And Thirdly, they will not need China to vote in support, they only need China to abstain, which is like what they did now. In both UNSC and GA.

And finally, if US and EU impose the same sanction on Russia to China, China will go bust. 70% of world trade happened related to the West. And China still largely use SWIFT. Unless China think Africa or Fail South American state are good trading partner, they can't find an alternative to EU + US, Chinese market is big, but not as big as US, Canada, EU, UK, Australia, NZ, Japan and SK combine. Actually far from it.

But all that said, Russia is still useful to China, that's why as I said, this is not going to happen as China will not let this go for now, maybe i 10 years or something when China technology is better than Russia, they may, I don't know, but not now. Which make a move to replace Russia pointless.

Afraad hathoon ma ha aqwam ki taqdeer
Har fard ha millat k muqaddar ka sitara

Mehrom raha dolat e darya sy wo gawwas
Karta nahi jo sohbat e sahi sy kinara

Deen hath sy de kar agar azad ho milat
Ha esi tajarat ma musalman ka khasara

Duniya ko ha phir maarka e rooh o badan paish
Tehzeeb na phr apnay darindon ko ubhara

Allah ko mardi e moman pa bhrosa
Ibles ko yourap machinon ka shara

:-)

Wouldn't you agree.