What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I not surprised, I can't find the clip from 2021 Airlift where this wingnut was talking garbage about Afghans, at one point they had to cut to the weather or sports, I can't fully recall. As I keep saying, sometimes the mask falls off :).
lol that fvcking white trash known as Charlie D'gata. Lol we Pakistanis must stay out of the Ukrainian crisis. It is NEVER our problem at all.

Let the Europeans fight themselves over it. lol.

PHUL SÜPPORT SAAR TO PUTIN... 🤡
View attachment 820266
These guys need to make up their mind which side they are on, you can't have it both ways. Did you see the look on Biden's face when that Indian Bahi asked him the question about taking India into confidence?

1646279398325.png

Anyway, I often praise the Indians for being industrious and a wiley hardworking nation, but they need to start picking a camp and staying in it. You can't be a goalie and a striker at the same time.

@MultaniGuy my afghan side looks more european than the ukrainian dude lmao
LOL...SERIOUSLY?

LOL GO FVCK UKRAINE. I advise all Pakistani nationalists that we stay out of this shithole country called Ukraine.

Let Russia deal with them. Now I'm convinced I couldn't give a damn for European conflicts.

Well that's one aspect covered what about rest of the means you use to blackmail nations?

You were literally blackmailing Africans for humanitarian aid. If they pass pro LGBT laws. Imagine. You consider homosexuality and smearing your own sh!t all over yourself civilization?

Actually the conspiracy theorists can't even agree which countries are being exploited.

This now appears to be the real map of the "14". Ignore the first one made by a second rate conspiracy theorist who couldn't the narrative correct.
48904837_7.png

Last edited:
LOL...SERIOUSLY?

LOL GO FVCK UKRAINE. I advise all Pakistani nationalists that we stay out of this shithole country called Ukraine.

Let Russia deal with them. Now I'm convinced I couldn't give a damn for European conflicts.
Ukrainian nationalists greasing bullets with pig fat for russian chechen fighters. Makes you wonder what they have been doing to ethnic Russians.

I can't help but laugh at this, Sheikh Rasheed could do a better job at keeping lines of communication open:

I deleted previous reply to this because the tweet I posted himself was in doubt about coordinates.

But one thing they identified was that there were more than 1 tracks visible in the footage from alleged bayraktar attack.

So below is one part of Crimea's rail path just after entering Ukraine that has multiple tracks and some oil tankers visible.

Coordinates:
46.17881155650204, 33.603816193579824

1646279786864.png

1646279714662.png

1646279893691.png

Video footage shows multiple tracks, at least 3
One has train on it, other 2 visible just after the blast:

1646280187296.png

Last edited:
Ukrainian nationalists greasing bullets with pig fat for russian chechen fighters

lol. what a bunch of white trash.

Good we Pakistanis stayed neutral in this shithole country called Ukraine.

You know what they say about besti...
1646280013977.png

:lol:

I deleted previous reply to this because the tweet I posted himself was in doubt about coordinates.

But one thing they identified was that there were more than 1 tracks visible in the footage from alleged bayraktar attack.

So below is one part of Crimea's rail path just after entering Ukraine that has multiple tracks and some oil tankers visible.

Coordinates:
46.17881155650204, 33.603816193579824

View attachment 820270

View attachment 820269

View attachment 820272

Video footage shows multiple tracks, at least 3
One has train on it, other 2 visible just after the blast:

Thank you very much for sharing that, just a word of caution on that reddit, a lot of posts on it have been taken down recently. But this could be very plausible considering that many Turkish accounts have also shared tweets praising TB2 for wrecking a supply train.

It's really infuriating to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom