What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn calm down bro. Just don't get how you buy S400 Erdoğan has goodie goodie chats ice cream and outings with Putin

Then all of a sudden you're all for Ukraine and TB2s etc.

So confused.

Could the world be divided on color now? Cuz I see a lot of non white and Asian countries not falling for US and EU randi rona

What's sbu?
Seems like the brown, black and yellow have had enough of crazy whites trying to destroy the world.

Has Pakistan closed air space to Indian planes?
Or is it that it is Indian military plane, hence avoiding Pakistani air space!!
Why is this flying bypassing Pakistan, I wonder!

(copied)
View attachment 820252
I think that image makes it look like they were operating in Pak airspace, they are not, why they have chosen not to use Pak airspace could be for any number of reasons, they did the same during Afghan Evac, via Doha to Afghanistan and vice versa.

1646272690176.png

Has Pakistan closed air space to Indian planes?
Or is it that it is Indian military plane, hence avoiding Pakistani air space!!
Why is this flying bypassing Pakistan, I wonder!
Went over Iran happily.

(copied)
View attachment 820252
Here is one from the Afghan Evac, as you will see they bypass Pakistan go via Iran:
1646272862384.png

Reactions: sur
Except that Russia NEVER said or implied that. Utterly clueless claim you made.

Except that Pakistanis are NOT supporting this invasion. Just don't like the hypocrisy of so-called west that they are free to invade scores of countries but are pious and all all of a sudden. And believe that West is the actual instigator here. And that Russian claim that Donbas has suffered crimes at the hand of governing party for last 8 years is valid.
Not to mention Pakistan is not Ukraine. World saw how Pakistan gave bloody nose to India when they tried to enter our airspace.

That was probably the worst Positive rating i have ever seen on this forum.

Interesting historical fact about Ukraine. It used to be the homeland of the Khazars, who are the forefathers of the Jews. There's where the Ashkenazi Jews come from, which is why they look European. They try to deny it, of course, because that would have weakened their claim to Palestine. But they got it anyways.

Originally the Khazars were pagan Turkic people from the Caucasus. Because of wars with Muslim Arabs they moved to the region of Ukraine. Their ruling class converted to Judaism and so did the common people. For a while it was a powerful kingdom. Eventually they were finished off around 968 AD by the Russians and Byzantines. Then they moved to the rest of Europe and today they rule over both Europe and America.

Khazaria.jpg

Google search for Khazaria: https://www.google.com/search?q=kha...hUKEwiW0uii7qj2AhVHmnIEHXE5D_YQ_AUoAHoECAEQAA

Interesting historical fact about Ukraine. It used to be the homeland of the Khazars, who are the forefathers of the Jews. There's where the Ashkenazi Jews come from, which is why they look European. They try to deny it, of course, because that would have weakened their claim to Palestine. But they got it anyways.

Originally the Khazars were pagan Turkic people from the Caucasus. Because of wars with Muslim Arabs they moved to the region of Ukraine. Their ruling class converted to Judaism and so did the common people. For a while it was a powerful kingdom. Eventually they were finished off around 968 AD by the Russians and Byzantines. Then they moved to the rest of Europe and today they rule over both Europe and America.

Khazaria.jpg

Google search for Khazaria: https://www.google.com/search?q=kha...hUKEwiW0uii7qj2AhVHmnIEHXE5D_YQ_AUoAHoECAEQAA
:lol:

Most in the world are against it as it sets a very bad precedent
It's not about west, east or anything like that
More than that, they can literally "replace" Russian UN membership.

While they cannot "kick" Russia out of Security Council, as Russia can veto that resolution, they can replace Russia UN membership like in 1971 a General Assembly to replace the membership of "China" from "republic of" (which mean Taiwan) to "People Republic of", which mean PRC.

If they replace Russian membership, then Russia will lost the right to sit at Security Council and vote. Which left only China to veto the Security Issue.

There are actually talk about doing that at the UN, whether or not China will vote along with Russia in absentia is another issue though.

Khazaria.jpg

Firang ki rag e jaan
Panja e yahood mein hai

This war has Jewish involvement for sure.

Freedom of Speech, apparently RT's official twitter account is banned in all of Europe.
View attachment 820258
EU is at war with Russia effectively, by actively and openly funding an opposition that are at war with Russia. The "Freedom of Speech" right has long gone, now most of EU labelled RT and Novosti "Hostile Media" or like the US "Agent of a Foreign Country"

I mean if India is at war with Pakistan, you would not expect India to have Pakistan state own media still operating on its soil, right?

More than that, they can literally "replace" Russian UN membership.

While they cannot "kick" Russia out of Security Council, as Russia can veto that resolution, they can replace Russia UN membership like in 1971 a General Assembly to replace the membership of "China" from "republic of" (which mean Taiwan) to "People Republic of", which mean PRC.

If they replace Russian membership, then Russia will lost the right to sit at Security Council and vote. Which left only China to veto the Security Issue.

There are actually talk about doing that at the UN, whether or not China will vote along with Russia in absentia is another issue though.
In my heart of heart I'd very much prefer that but don't see it happening unfortunately ...
It'll make Russia dependent on China for veto but I doubt China would support any such move as it'll
A- make west more powerful than it already is- France, UK, US and replacing it with another west friendly country (I always wondered why US gave China right to veto as Taiwan from their perspective was a much more friendly country - that's 4 friendly veto power vs USSR all alone (although as a Pakistani I am not complaining :lol: , I love China) )
B-Sino-Russia ties would suffer to the point they may become hostile entities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom