What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging, yes. But beating, no. Russia have many social issues, from declining birth rates to alcoholism to stagnant economy. This is the last gasp of a has-been superpower.

As much as i wish you are right, i am afraid youre wrong.

The problems of the west are much deeper what meets the eye. The west is akin to a aging man who has fulfilled his full potential and seeded many new ideas and territories.

For religion has no longer any significance in its conciousness, relegated to a mere ceremonial institution, often mocked as the belief of the olds and fools. People no longer see the benefit of children. The postmodern individualization questions the very tradition of childbirth and rationalize anti-natalism as the moral position. Why should a woman choose to give birth when she could spend her youthful years on self-realizing? The west has come to an era where it without immigration could face depopulation. This is the final destiny of all civilization when its detached from its orginal funtional operating system, which is what religion is in its essence.

Good lord! Where have you been in the last 300 years? America is notorious in regulations.

I am not talking about regulations like in laws. What i am talking about is the balance between the individual and the society.

Last edited:
As I have said previously Mariupol is gonna be a legendary battle because I know the once besieged inside Mariupol they are nuts. Keep an eye on that..

Azov Regiment Official statement released minutes ago translated from the tweet below:

''Defenders of Mariupol continue to keep the defense on the outskirts of the city. The occupying forces were unable to realize their fantasies of a rapid capture of the city. Therefore, they began to destroy civilian infrastructure and carry out shelling of the civilian population''

''The army detects and gradually destroys enemy artillery to protect Mariupol from shelling. The hunt for enemy equipment is also continuing, today the fighters of the Azov Regiment repulsed 6 attacks on the outskirts of the city. The mercenaries escaped during one of the battles, leaving 2 tanks and 2 infantry fighting vehicles''

FM3x4GpWUAEPeEU

This is gonna get spicy

Last edited:
Russia is now deploying An-2 biplanes to support its ongoing military operation in Ukraine.

While the air war in the first week of the Kremlin’s invasion of Ukraine has been dominated by apparent cruise missile strikes launched from bombers, extensive rotary-wing activity, and multiple, unconfirmed reports of air combat involving Russian and Ukrainian jets, one surprising participant looks to be waiting in the wings. The Russian Aerospace Forces’ (VKS) An-2 Colt biplane, a rugged, agricultural-looking design first flown in 1947, could well be getting ready for action over Ukraine, although the exact role it might fulfill remains puzzling.

Although designed primarily for crop-dusting, the An-2 proved to be a highly adaptable aircraft for both civilian and military operators. Even today it remains in frontline service both for various types of special operations work, including in an armed configuration. More commonly, however, it’s used as a training aircraft, especially for paratroopers.

Aerial imagery and accompanying analysis from the satellite imagery and space technology firm Maxar Technologies indicates that a considerable number of An-2s have now been moved to Seshcha Air Base in Bryansk Oblast, a region in western Russia, which shares a border to northern Ukraine.

Seems like world has shorting of visionary keaders of 70 s nw every one lives in self egoness
War ifs getting into areas of no waty for return

War getting us to end of the earth

Beautifully put again.

Your perspective makes good sense.

When Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014, Ukraine lost some lands including Crimea to Russia due to sheer disparity in military might of both countries. NATO decided to provide anti-tank munitions and UAVs to Ukraine afterwards - it is possible that these supplies spooked Russia. Putin administration might have felt that it must act now before NATO is able to transform Ukrainian military into a capable fighting force.

It was Selensky idiot who wouldn't keep his mouth shut. He kept talking about getting nuclear weapons, wanting to join NATO, etc. If he would've watched his words, pushed back against Western elites who was instigating him against Russia, he would've been in better position in 10 years time than it is now.

What's interesting about it?
We do not support the Russian aggression in Ukraine. We don't support Ukraine because it is ruled by a Zio-Nazi asshole that is in bed with NATO, but that's all.

If anything, Iran was one of the first countries to recognize Ukraine's independence from the Soviet Union.

Maybe you are right or maybe this has to do with the ongoing Iran-America deal... And I'd be careful Zelensky govt a 'Zio-Nazi'. People are loosely throwing labels here on the whole govt/people based on apparently a few hundred extremists.

While there are lots of talk about Indias UN voting related to this war. One country that escaped this kind of discussion is surprisingly China. They have also abstained both the times at UNSC and UNGA while anyone would expect them to have voted in favor of Russia.

This way China gets to take a 'principle stand' of non-aggression in other countries while tacitly supporting the Russian invasion of Ukraine. In the UNSC, China didn't have to do much because of the Russian Veto...

Maybe you are right or maybe this has to do with the ongoing Iran-America deal... And I'd be careful Zelensky govt a 'Zio-Nazi'. People are loosely throwing labels here on the whole govt/people based on apparently a few hundred extremists.
Yeah. I mean Iran is neutral about the war anyway. We do not support the Russian aggression, but we do not support Ukraine because of Zelensky and NATO either. Also, historically, prior to Zelensky taking power in Ukraine, Iran and Ukraine used to have good relations.

But there's one more reason. Russia voted in favor of the UNSC resolution that called Houthies a terrorist organization. So, that's probably another reason for Iran to abstain. Maybe if it weren't for Zelensky and NATO, Iran would've voted yes to the UNGA resolution.

Russian soldiers. Were unaware they had been sent to invade a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom