What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he got a deal for the pipe, now who will build that pipe, and on whose money?
I guess LPG, through ships. Even pipeline is built, Pak is not taht big consumer.

Reactions: sur
Pakistan along with China and India abstained from the Russia -Ukraine conflict

With the vote the way it is over 60-70 % of the worlds population is ok with this invasion

K

Pakistan along with China and India abstained from the Russia -Ukraine conflict

With the vote the way it is over 60-70 % of the worlds population is ok with this invasion

K

25189573-0C03-49E6-97AA-08B57A8CC4CC.jpeg

Relating it to your question, I believe that this just isn’t a good example of what an actual war would be, at least not on the Pakistani-Indian front, where both armies are much much more dependent on their doctrines and battle plans and won’t be running around haplessly as the Russians and Ukrainians are (the Russians are literally losing convoys to drones that are harmless against Fighter jets…while also having complete air superiority and much superior AD). Most of these losses are very easily preventable with better planning and doctrine, as well as better inter-services cooperation.
So this likely doesn’t change all that much for battle plans in the PA and IA, if anything our planners are probably going to study how to prevent what’s going on there right now by simply not doing what they did.
In genuine honesty, I don't think we can compare the Russian/Ukraine war with any wars in the recent past (those were fairly one-sided, with the Western powers enjoying a lop-sided advantage).

Given that Russian armor is facing somewhat modern weaponry at hands of Ukrainians and suffering due to it, where does that put our usage of armor, given Indian anti-armor capability? This is what I am most interested in knowing more about.

Do you anticipate Pakistan or India making fewer logistical, and operational mistakes than Russians or Ukrainians? (Keeping in mind events of Feb 26 and 27th both).

And I am tagging @PanzerKiel since he's written a lot about mistakes from 65', 71' wars. I'd love to know what he thinks of the current situation here and if it tells us anything about what the future might be like at our end.

In genuine honesty, I don't think we can compare the Russian/Ukraine war with any wars in the recent past (those were fairly one-sided, with the Western powers enjoying a lop-sided advantage).

Given that Russian armor is facing somewhat modern weaponry at hands of Ukrainians and suffering due to it, where does that put our usage of armor, given Indian anti-armor capability? This is what I am most interested in knowing more about.

Do you anticipate Pakistan or India making fewer logistical, and operational mistakes than Russians or Ukrainians? (Keeping in mind events of Feb 26 and 27th both).

And I am tagging @PanzerKiel since he's written a lot about mistakes from 65', 71' wars. I'd love to know what he thinks of the current situation here and if it tells us anything about what the future might be like at our end.
I don't Pakistan Air Force airlift capabilities will be able to keep up under pressure in war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom