What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
false equivalency in your parable. Your wife has starved, tortured and beaten you repeatedly. Taken your property and killed your siblings so I think you are justified in sleeping with a knife next to your bed. :lol:

What would be the US response to China having a presence on its borders in 20 years?

Last edited:
If I was a Russian, I would Carve out a state for white Christian Russians, let go of my colonies (caucasus, central asia - But I would keep tartars as they are too integrated with Russians), and become a normal European Country.

Thank you for educating me about the Muslim aspect of Russia.
For sure, Russia under Putin is missing the imperial 'glory'. But that glory is gone and never coming back. Another empire bit the dust in our lifetime. But I don't think Putin is stupid enough to try to take back the Baltics or Poland: Russia simply doesn't have the resources, especially to take on NATO members. This is a myth propagated by the Western media and a myth which the American Colonel is trying to dispel--but oddly enough his video as posted above has found not much of an audience even on a major channel like Fox. I see another 'manufacturing consent' a la Chomsky going on in America about yet another war and for anyone to even try to project alternate viewpoint becomes treasonous or worse ignored.

As to the quoted part, that's what I foresee Russia to become and I have said that several times before in this thread when I saw mostly a country west of the Urals. This all would have sorted out on its own given time! After Putin, at best there is a Medvedev and at worst another Yeltsin. But some powers couldn't wait for that to happen.

Atleast during this war many thing are cleared. Western Media has shown its true colour. They have tried to make this war into crusade and according to them if its Asia or Africa then people dying is fine but when it comes to blonde hair and blue eyes then its a tragedy.
If US invade other countries on false pretext (Like Iraq ) then they are not answerable although they turned a country into ruins just because they didnt like SADDAM who was once their pal.
Western made huge claims to Ukraine but in their hour of need there support is no where to be found while entire Europe is buying Gas from Russia.
The hypocrisy is at the highest level with these racist nations.
Hypocrisy is the natural symptom when someone embraces something that is above him. He has to invent all sorts of craps to justify his own inadequacy.

Soviet did that with Berlin.

In fact, if you ask the hearts of Americans, Americans also think so. If Mexico had formed a military alliance with Russia, the Americans would have gone to war. This is why Biden said at the beginning that he would not send troops, but that sanctions would be in line with the interests of the United States. The international reality is still power politics. When Russia attacked Ukraine, the United States also bombed Somalia. Who said that the United States violated the sovereignty of Somalia? Because we all know it's out of control.
Big countries and small countries have different ideas, The United States was in the Cuban crisis. Russia is also unlikely to concede in Finland, Ukraine and Belarus, and it also needs a buffer zone. China will not let Vietnam and North Korea loss of the status of a buffer state.

NATO is Europe and the United States in the expansion of their own buffer zone, the buffer zone has been pushed to the opponent's doorstep.

Last edited:
false equivalency in your parable. Your wife has starved, tortured and beaten you repeatedly. Taken your property and killed your siblings so I think you are justified in sleeping with a knife next to your bed. :lol:
I get your point, but that works only if his wife can't beat the crap out of him again if he dares to sleep with a knife in the bed.
And he certainly shouldn't listen to his neighbors and powerful friends of his neighbors when they say they will stop his wife from beating him again.

Canada used to be the target for US invasion. Only the World Wars that brought US and UK together saved Canada.
Thankfully, we do not live in the age of imperial colonies anymore.. right? :unsure:

DPR forces show the flags some Azov battlion left behind after being driven out of village 10 kilometers from Mariupol.

Outskirts of Mariupol Road to Mariupol ~ 5-10 km before the first district where there were clashes today and DPR units displaying the first trophies of Ukraine's far-right sector The mayor of Mariupols told press officials in a call

Atleast during this war many thing are cleared. Western Media has shown its true colour. They have tried to make this war into crusade and according to them if its Asia or Africa then people dying is fine but when it comes to blonde hair and blue eyes then its a tragedy.
If US invade other countries on false pretext (Like Iraq ) then they are not answerable although they turned a country into ruins just because they didnt like SADDAM who was once their pal.
Western made huge claims to Ukraine but in their hour of need there support is no where to be found while entire Europe is buying Gas from Russia.
The hypocrisy is at the highest level with these racist nations.

Bingo. Hopefully Pakistani Neoliberals who feed off the Western Human Rights religion now realize their false gods are all BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom