What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there is a wanted PKK member who somehow found a hiding place amongst the Azov battlion in Mariupol area and have been nesting amongst them for years now after fleeing from Turkish MIT radars and found a hiding place in an unexpected place.. I guess going to places people won't assume hiding works after all

1646235508269.png

and why Ukrainians don't dare too attack to Russia main land !?

they already acting as who lost the war and no hope of resistance

and why Ukrainians don't dare too attack to Russia main land !?

they already acting as who lost the war and no hope of resistance
Dude, they can't even repel or slow down Russia's advances in their territory. Attack where?
Whatever they have now, they are using it to defend themselves, which is what any sane person under tremendous pressure of invasion by the world's 2nd most powerful army would do.

That’s pretty much how Russia deal with resistance cities, just flatten it and kill most of anyone and show others that surrender is the best option.
It was Mongol army's strategy, too.

A great compilation of some of the racist remarks by some journalists. This was also an aspect of why the west helped Bosnians and Kosovars during the Yugoslav wars of the 90s; the fact that they we’re white people. So it is indicative of a systematic own group preference in the culture, that it comes out so easily;
I don't think it's a major reason. They helped but they could have done a lot more a lot sooner.

Syrians are pretty white to me. Assad is whiter than most white people I know and his wife is fully white as far an I am concerned. And they are doing the opposite of helping them.

It plays some role, but nothing major I think. The rohyngya are the opposite of white and there is genuine sympathy for them and desire to help. I personally think Rohingya are very attractive people.

I don't think it's a major reason. They helped but they could have done a lot more a lot sooner.

Syrians are pretty white to me. Assad is whiter than most white people I know and his wife is fully white as far an I am concerned. And they are doing the opposite of helping them.

It plays some role, but nothing major I think. The rohyngya are the opposite of white and there is genuine sympathy for them and desire to help. I personally think Rohingya are very attractive people.
Race is not simply defined by the skin color. It is also defined by culture. Having the same culture makes people feel more comfortable with each other. Without that knowledge, seeing another person with the same skin color may fill his head with an assumption that they have the same culture, which leads more amicable interaction. However, when that assumption is debunked, he goes back to be just a stranger.

The latest picture. Interesting observation about Asia. Looks like bloody sieges lie ahead and Grozny 2 planned. And Ukraine may lose all sea access. At this point, if Russia throws in all it has, then Ukraine very likely becoming a landlocked country for the foreseeable future. Those submarines would need wings to be useful ;)

1646236233369.png

Damn the blatant propaganda reeks from the words.

We're truly in the middle of a full-blown 5th gen war.

If it wasn't so funny, fake and low level I would take all this propaganda seriously.

By the way isn't this against Geneva convention to photograph, interview and torture prisoners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom