What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the Ukrainian army's largest underground ammo and weapons depot, built during the WW2 after the Nazi defeat at Kharkov and was expanded during the post war era. It was taken out by a Russian precision missile strike. Russian military analyst known for his publications about Russia's political and military leadership was just on TV and he is no friend of Putin, but acknowledged that the Russian army is doing quite well and slowly grinding down the Ukrainian resistance. In the South Russia has total control of all sea ports and Ukraine is now land locked and has very little hope. This ammo dump explosion destroyed 60% of their munitions. Mariupol has also fallen to Russian paratroopers commanded by Colonel General Andrey Nikolaevich Serdyukov.
Thanks sir,

More than glad to prove me wrong. But i still have my doubt left in my mind. Hope its not what i thought

9 min ago

China Won’t Take Part in Western Financial Sanctions on Russia: Bank Regulator Chief​

China opposed unilateral financial sanctions and won’t participate in such sanctions imposed by Western nations on Russia, Guo Shuqing, the head of China’s banking and insurance regulator, said Wednesday.

In the latest sanctions on Russia's invasion into Ukraine, Western allies decided Tuesday to cut off several Russian banks from Swift global financial messaging system.

“We will not participate in such sanctions, and we will continue to maintain normal economic, trade and financial exchanges with relevant parties,” said Mr. Guo in a briefing.
Unilateral financial sanctions normally don’t show a good effect and lack a legal basis, he said in response to a question in the briefing.

Given close ties between Beijing and Moscow, analysts believe China could provide an alternative by offering to use its own fledgling rival to Swift, called the Cross-Border Interbank Payment System, though the Chinese network has much limited reach.

Regarding the impact of such sanctions on China's economy and financial system, he said that “it is not too obvious now and needs to be observed,” but impact should be limited given the resilience of the Chinese economy.

I think youre giving western humanist movement more credit than its due. Much of the reason why left leaning thoughts intergrateted into the society, whas actually effects of policitical and geopolitical neccesseties and interactions. Forexample tte revolution of the 1960s with its flower power and anti-segregation movements was actually a geopolitical driven societal shift in the west. As the Soviet Union official ideology was a left leaning anti-colonial, anti-racists and anti-traditional, and there had magnetic influence on all non-white people on the planet, because until then the west was a extremely racists society. There are of course other factor too like affluence and so on.

There were «humanist» philosophers in Europe from 16th century and onwards but the society at large was still illiberal and feudal well into the french revolution and beyond. Jews werent allowed to live in my country Norway before the early 20th century.

Although slavery in traditional Islam and Modern Western society does not have same cannotations, to me its still one of the more challenging aspects of Islam. Islam seem to simply encourage abolishment of slavery but not outright ban it. The answer i believe has to do with Islam largely being a pragmatic oriented ideology; if i am interpreting this correctly (My faults are only my own and if iam right that is only by help of God), Islam seem to take a realpolitik stand and says that if you can abolish slavery then that is what pleases God the most. BUT IF there is already a system of slavery that is too strong to get rid of immidiately, then you should at minimum treat slaves this and this way; not harm them, feed them, treat the as your own damily members and so on.

I already told you I cannot start a religious debate upon slavery on this forum.

As far as the abolition of slavery is concerned, then at no point in the 1400 years of history of Islam it came anywhere near to abolition. But the numbers of slaves only increased under the Islamic rule, right from the beginning.

Here is the complete TIMELINE of abolition of Slavery. There were almost 200 notable movements against slavery in human history, but NOT even a SINGLE of them came from Islam and its followers.

Airbus has stopped supplying spare parts to Russian aircraft. It will not be maintained anymore. They ended all operations in Russia.

France and the EU continue to expand the scope of economic sanctions against Russia.

Well - lol - Putin wanted to recreate the old Soviet union - that i guess includes the Queues, unsafe Tupolev airlines ...

CIA Productions ™

Well - lol - Putin wanted to recreate the old Soviet union - that i guess includes the Queues, unsafe Tupolev airlines ...
1646216438568.png

Thanks sir,

More than glad to prove me wrong. But i still have my doubt left in my mind. Hope its not what i thought
I know what you meant, Russia has not deployed 5-10 KT tactical nuclear battlefield artillery or SSM warheads yet. They are in case of a NATO attack, which is very doubtful. This explosive force as recorded by seismograph was more than double the explosion set off at Beirut Port. The after shock from Kharkov was felt all the way to Dnipro.

- Allahu Akbar!
- Hey man, you're an ukrainian slavian, why are you shouting Allahu Akbar?
- It shoots better that way.

(another psyop product)

Ukrainians are very funny and humorous people.. All the videos I have seen of Ukrainians really opened my eyes as to how funny Ukrainians really are... I had no exposure of them before this conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom