What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is really strange from these videos and pictures is how most of the armour pictured is intact and shows no sign of combat. Perhaps anything that broke down or ran out of fuel was abandoned to keep up with the moving convoys .

Otherwise why are there so few Russian bodies ??? Infact most troop carriers show signs of burning as if they were abandoned and Ukrainians simply just set them on fire.

Makes me wonder how truthful media is when reporting true losses on both sides .

It is almost certain that no paratroopers planes were shot down , no one fought on snake island to death and there was no ghost of Kiev…… all the above were creation of Twitter fantasies…..
In the era of eyeball economy, brain is taking the backseat.

It has already done that and even has criminalized BDS in many areas so not sure why you are mentioning this

Yes, the the humanist left wing is still opposing BDS and illegal settlements only in the name of humanity, and they don't have any personal gain from it.

But when Pakistan says "Not our War" and we have no gains to make, then it is simply following the the same right wing Trump ideology.

No brother, as Muslims it is our duty to keep with the believers and stay out that which does not concern us. Did Muslims get involved with Heraclius and Kisra when they were fighting? Speak for yourself, though I choose to keep as disconnected as possible with the self-influcted affairs of the non-believers who dont see us as equals and would rather war was fought in our lands as opposed to their "white, blonde, and blue eyed" land...and as a Muslim I am not sinful for it.

Surah Ar-Rum was revealed to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah (swt) be upon him) when Herculus and Kisr were at war, and was conveyed by the Almighty (swt) that "The Romans have been defeated in a nearby land. Yet following their defeat, they will triumph within three to nine years.1 The ˹whole˺ matter rests with Allah before and after ˹victory˺. And on that day the believers will rejoice........"

The Romans back then were the Eastern Orthodox Christianity. And it is obvious in those revelations that they were much closer to us than the polytheists. So today, Russia represents Eastern Orthodox Christianity. They are, therefore, much closer to the Muslims in terms of a belief than the Satan-worshiping Freemasonry - whose goal is to uproot the Muslims in Al-Shaam and destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque.

1646162298542.png

The only people who deserved Trump the most were the Americans themselves and how he singlehandedly turned US into a pariah amongst its own allies. Humanism is not part of Islam,
Are you sure about it?

This means, without humanity, when the Britishers captured the Islamic countries, then they should have raped all the Muslim women and made them slaves.

Are you really ready for a world without humanity?

What if Chinese government start raping the Chinese Muslim women, and slaughtering all the Muslim men?

Does this mean, Burmese were also right in doing the genocide of Rohingya Muslims and raping their girls?

we believe that Muslims shouldn't technically be in non-Muslim lands, especially if it is for financial gain and at the expense of their religion.
I don't even know how to answer it.

Is it the fault of humanist Europe to give refuge to the Muslims and to give them the equal human rights?

Do you want to say that Europe has to kick out all the Muslims, as Burmese army did with the Rohingya Muslims, or BJP of India wants to do with the Indian Muslims?

Please stop making this just about Trump, all political spectrums have been harsh to the Palestinians and that does not excuse further oppression on Muslims. Put your violins away, this is not our fight and never will be.

No one is perfect, but the humanist left Wing of Europe at least try its best for justice and equality, regardless of their personal gains.

But when you say that it is not Pakistan's war while we don't have personal gain in it, then you are following only the right-wing non-humanist ideology.

My post from earlier today has been deleted by mod. Tbh i agree with this desicion.

I admit i was harsh against Ukraine and that my post probably sounded as a character assasination of the Ukrainian people, which of course it wasnt meant as. But i bare responsibility for not making myself more clear.

Still i want to make clear that i hate Nazis and racist so much that it triggers all defensive fibers in my body. As a muslim i see it as my religious duty to fight racism and nazism in all it forms.
Also my upbringing and personal experiences with nazis and racists has made me a ardent opponent of this ideology.

I know that not all Ukranians or Poles are racists, most are probably normal decent human beings. Still i wanna see Azov battalian defeated and disbanded, so that its no more threat for muslims, jews or any people of color.

Last edited:
Last time we did that New York got some naughty visitors so its best if we stay out :D

NY has nothing to do with us.

What we did last time to make Yanks and its partners in Europe the king makers of world affairs, and all we got in return is rotten egg on our face. LOL

I am sure lessons learned from that. Unipolar world is dangerous and nasty place, we out of all nations should know that. The unipolar crap needs to be undone for the sake of humanity.

Western hypocracy. West would cause its own downfall.

I would instantly add a parallel to WW2, except it's now even worse now for Europe.

During WW2, British military was gigantic, and towering on the paper... because it had millions of Indian troops. It was of course a very sorry scene when Churchill found out that most of them are busy policing India from revolting. In the end, he lost both India, and was 5 minutes away from losing Britain until Hitler attacked USSR.

This is why the appearance of Bose sent chill down their spine, and why wartime censorship in India was cranked to maximum.

Now, Europe is much a much more aged society with a lot of whining zombie elderly leftie electorate, which will sabotage any vote for reform.

Europe will need manpower, but it will not get it because:
  1. Because nazis will block it on the right, and lefties will block it on the left ("they will eat our benefits!")
  2. Few Arabs, Turks, and Africans will go to Europe with prospect of having to defend those bastards during war.

its been only 5 days ...
Surah Ar-Rum was revealed to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah (swt) be upon him) when Herculus and Kisr were at war, and was conveyed by the Almighty (swt) that "The Romans have been defeated in a nearby land. Yet following their defeat, they will triumph within three to nine years.1 The ˹whole˺ matter rests with Allah before and after ˹victory˺. And on that day the believers will rejoice........"

The Romans back then were the Eastern Orthodox Christianity. And it is obvious in those revelations that they were much closer to us than the polytheists. So today, Russia represents Eastern Orthodox Christianity. They are, therefore, much closer to the Muslims in terms of a belief than the Satan-worshiping Freemasonry - whose goal is to uproot the Muslims in Al-Shaam and destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Russians Orthodox Christianity army invaded Syrian Moslem state killed everyone there destroyed there towns and cities and your giving us a good positive view on Russians belonging a Abrahamic religions.

A very bad argument.

Humanist Europe is neither Satan-Worshippers nor evil, and thus millions of Muslims try their best to immigrate to Europe and enjoy the equal civil rights.

On one side you bring religion in your life and support orthodox Christians, but when it does not suit you, then you exclude the religion from your life, and hug the atheist Chinese and sit in their lap.

You close your eyes who this orthodox Russia killed the Chechens and how it was supporting the killing of Muslim Albanians. And it was the Evil West who rescued the Muslim Albania.

And I believe that Christian US is even more religious than Russia.

You don't deserve left wing democrats, but perhaps you deserve the religious right wing fanatic Christians, in the leadership of Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom