What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly, from carpet bombing to Mother of all Bomb to depleted Uranium ammunition...they tested every piece of military hardware they developed on Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan....now crying for human loss.

Russia could also just fire a N-bomb in the middle of nowhere in Ukraine and the regime would surrender in matter of hours. Of course that is the nuclear option…not something Russia would want to..luckily for everyone.

You got to love Zelensky's Neo-Nazi gang

View attachment 819900

Such a fine group of gentlemen. ISIS is bad when it attacks Europe, it's good when it attacks Syria. Al-Qaeda is good when they fight against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, they're bad when they attack the United States. Nazism is bad when they kill Jews, it's good when they kill Russians and Muslims. I think you get the idea.

I'm so glad people are waking up to all these double standards. It astounds me that the liberal elite in many countries, including Muslim countries, still fall for Western tropes.

It's our moment to claim our firm position in Non-Aligned Movement and the reason of my opinion is explain below in summarize manner

- Moscow is just 700 Km from Kyiv
View attachment 819886

so for Russia situation is same as it was in 1962 during the days of Cuban Missile Crisis , only thing different today is the reversal of roles previously US was seeking to defend against the 'Potential threats' to its Nation & was trying to safeguard its Political and Strategic Interest in the region.

Now it's Russia who is defending against the Potential Threat you can see that Moscow is Just 750 KM from Ukraine's Capital Kyiv and in the days of Hypersonic missiles it is just negligible, so Moscow and main population centers of Russia could be defended if hostile forces to Russia manage to install their missiles in Ukraine.

This thing alone shows the importance of Ukraine for Russia in her defence posture so Russia could seriously go to any extent to defend itself against the potential threat and by any extent I mean I could not rule out the possibility of use of Nuclear weapon, if need arise.

- We have seen Hillary Clinton remarks about Ukraine crisis in which she hinted the possibility of application of Afghan Jihad Model, BUT we must understand Ukraine is not Afghanistan neither in terms of train nor in terms of Social Behaviour, secondly we know to implement a successful model of Afghan Jihad the whole region has to pay the price not just in terms finance but social and political prices as well, we have paid it therefore we know how destructive it could be.

Therefore I don't think Europe would prefer to apply Afghan Jihad Model at their doorstep (Ukraine) so what could be the possible outcome of Ukraine crisis .... ??

- In my opinion Europe would try to resolve the matter on table but till the resolution will keep supporting mid to low scale military operations by Ukraine arms forces and allied militias & mercenaries from all over the world.

One thing for sure is that this crises would give raise to the feelings and political ideologies of Ultra Nationalism based on Racism in Europe, we have seen this happening within the first few days of this conflict, I don't want to repeat the media reportings and certain actions of far right groups, this thing will again affect the migrants in Europe negatively.

IF Europ chose to defuse conflict in its immediate neighbourhood (which it should) then it will respond to Russia somewhere else may be in Middle East, which mean a destabilize Syria and possibly Iran as well, Turkey might also face some of the toughest situation on its borders

In any case this crisis could affect us negatively irrespective of our stance of favoring to any party of the conflict, so rather to pick one side and make other enemy it's better IF we stick with our stance that we respect Sovereignty of every State and all the crisis must be resolved diplomatically.

One thing is sure general public of west will now understand that the so called Rules based International System which West used to claim to establish was not working for the rest of the world, but now it is not even working for them as well.
As always HRK thank you very much for your valuable insight 🙂👍

UPDATE

Over 600,000 Ukrainians are displaced and have fled to Poland by now.

This is the major tragedy of any war. The human cost. Innocent people who has done nothing wrong than to exist and try to build a life for themselves. Now forced to abandon their ancentral land.

Hopefully this war ends quickly so that refugees who wish to, can go back and rebuild their land, hopefully with international help.

Last edited:
You are welcome. I didn't pay attention to responses of Latin America until I saw your post, and found those responses quite different from what I've imagined, say Brazil.

"Ukrainians "entrusted fate of the nation to a comedian [Zelenskyy]""

He actually said that? wow..

I have a feeling that West reacted in haste and played all their big cards early on. Now, there is not much of leverage left over Russia. The sanctions should have come slowly in waves according to escalations on ground and might have given some space to Putin to go back to his people with a compromise. But instead they have pushed him against the wall with no room to move. Nothing short of a complete take over will soothe his ego.

All announcements of further sanctions have lost their impact. Not many countries outside the Western world left to join in.

My subjective opinion.

With AUKUS the US now has core group of countries which are linguistically and culturally mirror copies of itself, and whom which it can trust to a much higher degree than forexample Germany.

Yes.
People underestimate the linguistic and cultural ties. Japan and Germany have been American allies for 70 odd years--and powerful ones too--but they, and the French--have never been given the same place beside the hearth and heart of Washington as the other 'Anglos' have been given.
We humans are driven by very old evolutionary instincts to align with people of our own kind when all other factors removed from the equation....

Brother, the world is no longer separated into disconnected regions like in the old days. Today everyone is interconnected. Small event far from where we live can evolve and have consequences for us that we couldnt imagine.

It is also our duty as muslims to take the side of the opressed against the opressors.
No brother, as Muslims it is our duty to keep with the believers and stay out that which does not concern us. Did Muslims get involved with Heraclius and Kisra when they were fighting? Speak for yourself, though I choose to keep as disconnected as possible with the self-influcted affairs of the non-believers who dont see us as equals and would rather war was fought in our lands as opposed to their "white, blonde, and blue eyed" land...and as a Muslim I am not sinful for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom