What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's our moment to claim our firm position in Non-Aligned Movement and the reason of my opinion is explain below in summarize manner

- Moscow is just 700 Km from Kyiv
View attachment 819886

so for Russia situation is same as it was in 1962 during the days of Cuban Missile Crisis , only thing different today is the reversal of roles previously US was seeking to defend against the 'Potential threats' to its Nation & was trying to safeguard its Political and Strategic Interest in the region.

Now it's Russia who is defending against the Potential Threat you can see that Moscow is Just 750 KM from Ukraine's Capital Kyiv and in the days of Hypersonic missiles it is just negligible, so Moscow and main population centers of Russia could be defended if hostile forces to Russia manage to install their missiles in Ukraine.

This thing alone shows the importance of Ukraine for Russia in her defence posture so Russia could seriously go to any extent to defend itself against the potential threat and by any extent I mean I could not rule out the possibility of use of Nuclear weapon, if need arise.

- We have seen Hillary Clinton remarks about Ukraine crisis in which she hinted the possibility of application of Afghan Jihad Model, BUT we must understand Ukraine is not Afghanistan neither in terms of train nor in terms of Social Behaviour, secondly we know to implement a successful model of Afghan Jihad the whole region has to pay the price not just in terms finance but social and political prices as well, we have paid it therefore we know how destructive it could be.

Therefore I don't think Europe would prefer to apply Afghan Jihad Model at their doorstep (Ukraine) so what could be the possible outcome of Ukraine crisis .... ??

- In my opinion Europe would try to resolve the matter on table but till the resolution will keep supporting mid to low scale military operations by Ukraine arms forces and allied militias & mercenaries from all over the world.

One thing for sure is that this crises would give raise to the feelings and political ideologies of Ultra Nationalism based on Racism in Europe, we have seen this happening within the first few days of this conflict, I don't want to repeat the media reportings and certain actions of far right groups, this thing will again affect the migrants in Europe negatively.

IF Europ chose to defuse conflict in its immediate neighbourhood (which it should) then it will respond to Russia somewhere else may be in Middle East, which mean a destabilize Syria and possibly Iran as well, Turkey might also face some of the toughest situation on its borders

In any case this crisis could affect us negatively irrespective of our stance of favoring to any party of the conflict, so rather to pick one side and make other enemy it's better IF we stick with our stance that we respect Sovereignty of every State and all the crisis must be resolved diplomatically.

One thing is sure general public of west will now understand that the so called Rules based International System which West used to claim to establish was not working for the rest of the world, but now it is not even working for them as well.
@Goenitz I remember you tagged me in one of your post related to the current crisis, at that time I excused myself to reply due to lack of knowledge, I would say still my knowledge related to this conflict is very shallow but after reading about the conflict in past 3-4 days I gathered the following thoughts on this subject.

You people then deserve Trump, and not the secular humanist Europe, who still oppose the illegal settlements of Israel.

No one is perfect. Europe also have problems and right wing elements. Nevertheless, Europe has shown much better humanist behaviour as compared to Muslims.

Trump ideology means not only illegal settlements, but it also means kick out the remaining Palestinians too from the whole land. It also means to kick out all the Muslims from US and Europe, just like Buddhist did with Muslims in Burma. This Trump ideology means even Pakistan kicked out Afghans from their country, why then Europe should give refuge to Muslims and then the citizenship and equal human rights.
The only people who deserved Trump the most were the Americans themselves and how he singlehandedly turned US into a pariah amongst its own allies. Humanism is not part of Islam, we believe that Muslims shouldn't technically be in non-Muslim lands, especially if it is for financial gain and at the expense of their religion.

Please stop making this just about Trump, all political spectrums have been harsh to the Palestinians and that does not excuse further oppression on Muslims. Put your violins away, this is not our fight and never will be.

Bro,

My view is in following post:

Global push and pull game will continue on many counts but Pakistan should aim for BALANCE in global affairs.

Pakistan's official position should be that sovereignty of every country should be respected and good countries such as Russia, Belarus and Ukraine should resolve their issues peacefully.

IMG-20220301-WA0033.jpg

Europe also then has to sit back and let Israel kick out all the remaining Palestinians from their lands and occupy the whole land, and then EU simply recognize the Israel right to the whole land.
It has already done that and even has criminalized BDS in many areas so not sure why you are mentioning this

Fascinating reading this thread.

This is my best PDF experience so far. This is why I am coming here now.

If this isn't a demonstration of the slow death of the Western world

The death for the West is premature, but it is 1000% the death of US positions in the Western world. The eyes in EU capitals are on Washington, as much as on Ukraine.

While Putin's Russia has the West scrambling around for a response, and potentially escalating the conflict to the rest of Europe, China must be thinking about the potential opportunities to pick up the pieces and vacuum left behind.

All depends on Xi. Xi completely gutted the cabinet, and whatever professional political institutes we had, and he himself is indeed infatuated with Putin. He thinks of him as his blue eyed boy =D.

I know that the newer generation of 1970-1980 lieutenants in the CPC are way more "ambitious and vicious," than people who grew up old red China. Unlike them, they never seen life in a real communist system as adults. They don't have the same "mental inhibitions" which statist communist/marxist mental framework put on the cultural revolution generation elites.

If Xi will side with young lieutenants, then he will lose power, because they will kick out either him or his supporters, and if Xi will do nothing, and keeps his current course, he will lose power too! He already spends near all his free time fighting the fire in his own political camp, while still having to keep an eye on The Uncle Toad. If you see the list of all people he purged recently, most never been in Jiang's camp.

Let the West fight amongst themselves and with Russia, while it galvanises its position and emerges as the new global power, rather like how the US emerged from the ashes of WWII.

My fear is that Xi will squander this once in a lifetime opportunity. Why I think so:
  1. Xi always been a party politician. Party first, everything else, including the world affairs second. He is completely oblivious to the outside world, and is reliant on his advisers to tell apart Putin from Bush. So far they taught him that "Putin good, Bush bad." He is a natural isolationist.
  2. Even if he will make a move, he will act on advisers advice, and trade China's stance (inaction) for concessions from the West on current issues. He will then use this credit to prop up his standing with the party, thus throwing any opportunity to extract gains from this crisis out of the window. The West will eventually be done with Russia, and return to peck at us.
  3. He is afraid of internal enemies, as much as "internal friends." Any group within the party which comes on top of any major discourse is his next enemy. If somebody will come forward with the idea of "Lets Build a Sinocentric New World Order," and, maybe, even does execute on it with some result, Xi will pounce on him.
Xi's goal, and aim in life of preserving the hollow Old Red Order means inaction, and stagnation for the Country.

Apart from the blatant hypocrisy on show by the West, it demonstrates to all their partner nations that they cannot be trusted.

100000000000000000000000000000%

This is a massive realignment of global strategic tectonic plates, with the World increasingly split again between the 'West', and a new 'Eastern block' comprising Russia, China, Turkey, Pakistan, and perhaps many more to come. A very interesting time in history to be living in, I must say.

There is the Western Bloc, it never went away after the cold war, but now it may be losing America.

But is there a new Eastern Bloc? There isn't. The Giants are sleeping. China under Xi is turning more, and more isolationist. India... is India, unless Modi dies tomorrow from a heart attack, or some other miracle happens, India will be out of action on the global stage for the next 5-10 years. Turkey, Pakistan, Middle East, sad to say the truth, but these counties hate each other more than communists, or capitalists, they will never work together. A United Africa with its 1000 tribes is more realistic than united Muslim world😕.

My prognosis, it will be the Western Bloc, and nothing else for the lack of credible alternative, with empty area on the map in between Eastern Europe, and all the way to China.

The rest of Asia will actually be worse off, because Americans, and Europe will lose interest in playing games with them, when all their attention will be thrown to their Eastern border.

The instant evaporation of Russian economy will cause not a realignment of global strategic tectonic plates, but disalignment, and dispersion. No more Russian oil, no more Russian military hardware, no more Russian nuclear engineering, no more Russian resources on global markets, no more Russian klepto-money to prop Gaddafis

The new centre of gravity will not be here for the next 10 years, or more... unless 1) something happens in Beijing, 2) something happens in Delhi

As for Americans, they are really screwed both ways seemingly now. Choice 1 — a Dotard, Choice 2 — the Dotard, Choice 3 — there is no such choice. USA's only chance now would be for Democrats to NOT nominate Biden for the re-election.

This war is definitely restarting the gears history, but not the way you think.

Yes. But I will also understand if Pakistan contribute towards rebalancing the world order.
Last time we did that New York got some naughty visitors so its best if we stay out :D

Mexicans probably see USA as their colony. Look how many Mexicans come to US and colonize it each year. ;)
Texas is already 40% Hispanic with many being of Mexican origin

Last edited:
Gotta love those Ruskies for throwing a spanner in the works! :)

Ruskies weren't ones to throw this spanner really.

The spanner really belongs to this man

1646160938275.png

1. He 100% correctly predicted that Biden coming to the presidency would be a disaster for the America
  2. He 100% correctly predicted that Western world spending 20 years fighting donkey riders in the mountains will draw all its blood, and allow other jackals on the world stage to pounce
  3. He 100% correctly predicted that 20 years of War on Error will completely demoralise the West, break cohesion, and make the West to lose its way

Bro,

My view is in following post:

Global push and pull game will continue on many counts but Pakistan should aim for BALANCE in global affairs.

Pakistan's official position should be that sovereignty of every country should be respected and good countries such as Russia, Belarus and Ukraine should resolve their issues peacefully.

I tend to agree with you most of the time. But like @Taimoor Khan said some pages before: The world needs to be multipolar and if it takes this war then so be it. Let's stop the 'moral relativism' to achieve that goal. I don't care if it is the Russians or the Chinese or the Martians who bring some balance to the world. But I am tired of my adapted homeland America to be constantly involved in wars because of some Neocons and some dozens of corporations who have a vested stake in wars. My Federal and State taxes alone for the last year were $16,000+ and more on Social Security and Medicare and yet I will be paying thousands more. I don't get much of a benefit from my hard work while some damn warmongers associated with the Military Industrial Complex--and yes, they are real-- make bigger houses, buy privates jets and travel in luxury yachts.
I don't know how one can not see this decades old Ponzi Scheme of the collusion of the Military Industrial Complex, the Mainstream Media, the Big Tech by now?? If the Big Tech-- a supposed bastion of 'liberal' thoughts really wanted to, they would have worked hard to promote the alternate viewpoints--and there is always an alternate viewpoint. On the contrary, I hear that pro-Russia social media outlets are being banned and even the Russian channel Russia Today RT maybe asked to pack its bags in some Western countries. Where do we stop with muzzling?? If we listen to one only one viewpoint, it may assuage our ego, but it may lead us to a very dark path--especially in a conflict like this.

What is really strange from these videos and pictures is how most of the armour pictured is intact and shows no sign of combat. Perhaps anything that broke down or ran out of fuel was abandoned to keep up with the moving convoys .

Otherwise why are there so few Russian bodies ??? Infact most troop carriers show signs of burning as if they were abandoned and Ukrainians simply just set them on fire.

Makes me wonder how truthful media is when reporting true losses on both sides .

It is almost certain that no paratroopers planes were shot down , no one fought on snake island to death and there was no ghost of Kiev…… all the above were creation of Twitter fantasies…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom