What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukrainians are having a field day with Russian equipment.

Various videos showing Russian soldiers abandoning equipment speaks as to their professionalism and discipline.

By the way I remember a while back some members were advocating that Pakistan also adopts the conscription army model. Than this is what you get basically young men just entering adulthood, who lack the psychic of professional soldier (ps I know that the Russian army is a mix, I’m talking about all those kids surrendering)

It is about Ukrainian first, everyone else second. See, I can read English. :)
Poland is welcoming all nationalities:

Szczerski said people of some 125 nationalities had been admitted to Poland on Monday morning from Ukraine, including Ukrainian, Uzbek, Nigerian, Indian, Moroccan, Pakistani, Afghan, Belarussian, Algerian and more. Overall, he said, 300,000 people have arrived during the crisis.

Well, it is rather a European people first policy.
Immigrants of European origin in Ukraine have not faced a similar issue.
They are probably not even asked to prove that they're Ukrainian.

And I'm not going to mention the obvious that even the Ukrainian First policy is wrong as well. Ensuring the safety of all foreigners in Ukraine is an obligation of Ukraine as a state, which it has failed to observe repeatedly by discriminatory laws like that since the beginning of the conflict.
See above.

All are being allowed to cross into Poland in fact.

Problems might have occurred in some locations and situations. The entire country (Ukraine) is in PANIC MODE due to war; there will be lapses in management and general mishaps in this situation. MSM blows things out of proportion as usual.

Just like Turkey and Iran, Pakistan has to pursue a balance policy.
Huh, Turkey is barking against the Russian invasion more than many European countries and that's from day 1,....

Just like Turkey and Iran, Pakistan has to pursue a balance policy.
Huh, Turkey is barking against the Russian invasion more than many European countries and that's from day 1,....

We had a Ukrainian / Russian mod but he’s retired @vostok

We have international mods and analysts. Why do you ask?

I ask because i have observed mods and Think Thank Analysts are americans or located in America. Naturally some bias is expected.

But overally i think mods have been relatively objective. Which is good.

Poland is welcoming all nationalities:

Szczerski said people of some 125 nationalities had been admitted to Poland on Monday morning from Ukraine, including Ukrainian, Uzbek, Nigerian, Indian, Moroccan, Pakistani, Afghan, Belarussian, Algerian and more. Overall, he said, 300,000 people have arrived during the crisis.

I didn't use the word "stop", did I? I said "second". Do you know what "second" means? If someone is the first and you are the second in a line, he gets what he wants before you get it.

I said we have to ideally. We can make mistakes through the road but I hope we fix them. At least no sanctions and the straits policy is not offending any party.

I ask because i have observed mods and Think Thank Analysts are americans or located in America. Naturally some bias is expected.

But overally i think mods have been relatively objective. Which is good.
Thank you for your feedback if you have any suggestions or complaints use the GHQ feature as the admins here are very proactive.

I certainly ain't.

It's a white people war, I'm just glad they aren't killing brown people.

People taking sides here would be amusing, if it weren't for the fact that brown people are once again taking sides in a war that has nothing to do with them.

The chains of mental-slavery are hard to break, it seems.

@SQ8 @LeGenD @RescueRanger
I'm half brown and half white (does that make me biege?). I'm of two minds about this statement, the idealist in me says we should respect all people equally and not take any pleasure in the death and suffering inflicted on any side. But the realist in me acknowledges the attitudes that prevail in western society that values 'white' lives more than brown. So I understand your thoughts on the matter, even if I don't entirely agree with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom