What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Ramzan has been pretty pissed off at Putin in recent years. If Russia's economy fails due to this crisis, Chechnya could be another war for liberation.

That's assuming the EU will pay Russia at this point.

Besides, the ruble is crashing fast, whatever profit Russia could have made is pretty much cancelled out.
Oil is priced in US dollars.

and EU will pay Russia unless they feel like freezing is a good alternative.

The threats that Moscow will be hit if Russia invades have not materialised. Wonder why. Also border checkpoints roads into Ukraine were not mined. What were the Ukrainians doing all this time.

Can you elaborate ?

As if you are one day in Havana and next day in London, having tea and arranging for world peace. :rolleyes:

Dogs are those whose owner is NATO and who are rampaging through Libya and Syria for the last 11 years. Kadyrov is helping Syria and Russia counter them at least in Syria. This I told you yesterday. Now tell me who are the dogs.
Russia is literally kleptocratic oligarchy, why would they ever create a progressive socio-economic system?

No one actually expects peace to come out of the UN. Once again, not it's original purpose.

Oil is priced in US dollars.

and EU will pay Russia unless they feel like freezing is a good alternative.
Alternative sources exist. Sure they're more expensive, but they do exist. This war is going to expedite EU's shift away from Russian oil.

And Russia has experience of urban combat in Syria.

Yes, just like Gaddafi and Assad also killed their own people. :rolleyes:
The experience of urban combat was mostly from the sky by dropping bombs and the ones mostly doing the fighting on the ground was Syrian military and the Iranians and Hezbollah. If they have vast experience of urban combat, it would be those who fought in Chechen Wars.

Yep.. and how many of The Usual Suspects here orgasming over this said it wouldn't be a full invasion?

Or an invasion at all for that matter, because US and other Western intelligence was wrong.
Well as far as I am concerned I was mix about this. In the end days those field hospitals and constant troops arrivals near the border was definitely telling something is cooking.

The experience of urban combat was mostly from the sky by dropping bombs and the ones mostly doing the fighting on the ground was Syrian military and the Iranians and Hezbollah. If they have vast experience of urban combat, it would be those who fought in Chechen Wars.
No according to credible sources around 50k russian paramilitary took part as the syrians were useless in pushing the rebels.

According to the rebels the syrians fought but only little and retreat then russian paramilitary who did not retreat came in and mostly the paramilitary were from the caucasus

No according to credible sources around 50k russian paramilitary took part as the syrians were useless in pushing the rebels.

According to the rebels the syrians fought but only little and retreat then russian paramilitary who did not retreat came in and mostly the paramilitary were from the caucasus
50k paramilitary Russian personnel? That true? I didn't even notice it was that big. Was figure it be a few special forces and the rest was their air force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom