What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
IK will be visiting recently built Cathedral Mosque in Moscow.

To be fair, Ramzan has been pretty pissed off at Putin in recent years. If Russia's economy fails due to this crisis, Chechnya could be another war for liberation.

That's assuming the EU will pay Russia at this point.

He’s abducted, tortured, and killed so many chechens that his life line is literally in the hands of Putin and the Russian state. Without them, Kadyrov would be lynched in a matter of days.

Moscow Stock Exchange Index is down 34.7%

FMWR0fpXsAAqzth

Well first and foremost the Chechens are really brave and seasoned fighters. Some of them were ex russian army, some were guerilla. The tactics employed by the Chechens were guerilla tactics. It was unconventional. Also the russians tank crews were inexperienced (T80 tank crews), so much so, some tanks ran out of fuel during the fighting making them sitting ducks.

The Ukrainians on the other hand, will fight a conventional war. Whether they will be able to successfully defend themselves or not, i do not know, but i do know that unlike Chechnya, the Ukrainians have static military positions which can be hit via air strikes. The chechens were always on the move in small groups, making them harder to hit.
It won't be mostly conventional war, it's going to be urban combat and guerilla warfare.

A progressive socio-economic system made by Russia. Lol. That's like asking nazis to accept black people into their ranks.

Can you elaborate ?

Once again, people on this forum show a great deal of ignorance of how international politics and organizations work.

As if you are one day in Havana and next day in London, having tea and arranging for world peace. :rolleyes:

There are chechens, then there are kadyrov’s dogs.

Dogs are those whose owner is NATO and who are rampaging through Libya and Syria for the last 11 years. Kadyrov is helping Syria and Russia counter them at least in Syria. This I told you yesterday. Now tell me who are the dogs.

War starts and Pakistan PM is in Russia.
Not a chance Pakistan can be kept silent. This is Allah. Isolation.

War is never good but I hope the war in Europe will take pressure of Muslim world. Everyone was feasting on us

It won't be mostly conventional war, it's going to be urban combat and guerilla warfare.
Well that would be interesting. Regardless, i hope the civillians in the affected areas are evacuated before any major urban combat takes place.

So guys finally it's happening.
Russia is invading Ukraine not just the eastern part but all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom