What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true everyone hurts, but US will suffer way more than China. China is not dependent on anyone, we have a full complete supply chain which no other countries on this planet does.
Dude, this is not a US vs China thing, this is a US/EU vs Russia.

Why would US be hurting when they have 60 billions trade with Russia.......I mean, if you want to take the debt from Russia, you are welcome, but you are not hurting US for taking the debt form Russia......US will still only lose what they would have trade with Russia anyway.

Unless I missed that China declare a trade war with US? Did I?

Have you guys seen that?!

OMG evil Ukrainians killing Muslims with haram pig fat bullets while holy Russians blessed Syrians and Chechens with halal cow fat bombs.

Civilians minding their business as its just a normal day

Why would US be hurting when they have 60 billions trade with Russia.......I mean, if you want to take the debt from Russia, you are welcome, but you are not hurting US for taking the debt form Russia......US will still only lose what they would have trade with Russia anyway.

US also believed that they can easily beat China in a trade war, over 4 years passed, did you see the result?

Yes its frozen, and cant be transacted back to Russia, as SWIFT is not working for transfers and US banks or allied banks are not allowed to tranfer back to Russian central bank of to russian banks..
Yeah, this is what the other people do not get.....

BREAKING: Turkey instructs all countries not to send warships through Istanbul and Çanakkale Straits

Last edited:
LMAO the Russians are literally calling the Ukrainians to renounce to their independence and means of national defense,no sane country would accept such "demands". How is it in Russia's business if Ukraine wants to look to the west instead of east ?

The same situation would apply if Mexico was getting into a military alliance with Russia and China and those countries were controlling Mexican politicians and launching attacks against American citizens there. Do you think the US would tolerate that for one day? I don't think so. Ukraine has a very large and powerful neighbor, it needs to accept its geopolitical realities instead of playing suicidal games designed by Zionist scum.

This woman almost started WW3.. She is Aziqbal's half-sister. She is very aggressive British empire believer.. She said something that could be translated into lets smash putin inside Ukraine which lead to Russia activating the nuclear deterence. Honestly this was not her only hotheaded comment but she has been one of the most aggressive individuals in this whole crisis including Boris Johnson who is also Aziqbal another half-brother.. I gotta admit all 3 are hilarious.. Boris Johnson technically deep down somehow wants to fight Russia in the endgame in eastern europe in his mind his James bond

CVSDBYXWRZPXLEJDO7LLSWHF3E.jpg

We all miss @aziziqbal

The same situation would apply if Mexico was getting into a military alliance with Russia and China and those countries were controlling Mexican politicians and launching attacks against American citizens there. Do you think the US would tolerate that for one day? I don't think so. Ukraine has a very large and powerful neighbor, it needs to accept its geopolitical realities instead of playing suicidal games designed by Zionist scum.
Don't know about Mexico, but I am pretty sure Cuba is being very cosy with Russia, and they are 90 miles off Florida.

So when did I expect the US launch an invasion?

This guy is troll numero uno from China, everything is vs China and nothing beats China - I wouldn't waste my time on him. :cheers:

"Logistics is an unglamorous and underappreciated exercise. To be generalized, when the battle is going well the tacticians and strategists ate lionised; it is only when tanks run out of gas that people go head-hunting for the logisticians."

To address one more things or Something which Pakistan military must notice closely by observing this war:

Evacuation and first aid of wounded is neglected if it’s done then not worthy to speak about it, this have a negatively impacts on the moral and motivation of the Russian soldiers. . ….No air lift of wounded, scarcely collection of death body’s. Nor attempts to recover stucked, damaged or destroyed vehicles. This two aspect are not par with NATO standards. The Russians are only great in parading and barking, they should have not chosen the war path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom