What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is troll numero uno from China, everything is vs China and nothing beats China - I wouldn't waste my time on him. :cheers:
I know, I am just having fun on him.

I don't know, I feel some kind of jolt when he queam.......

You are taking Russian nuclear posturing too seriously. Relax.

No one thought a war of this scale is possible in Europe in the 21st century, but it is happening, if the west will take Nuclear threat lightly and continue to push Russia against the wall then it can lead to Nuclear exchange.

Russia boasts the world richest natural resouces which every country covets, in the long run, the world needs Russia more than Russia needs the rest of the world, EU now is trying to hurt Russia by killing itself, it's rather stupid.

That's why these sanctions they are applying are a joke. Because the EU has far more to lose.

The Euros are dependent little puppies being manipulated by the US/Globo-zion to commit ritual suicide for their masters' interests. Europe is in rapid decline and this situation will only accelerate it.

You didn't know the cuba missile crisis?
I am sorry, did US invaded Cuba during Cuban Missile Crisis?

And do you know the Spanish Phase "nunca olvidados"?

Ask any Cuba about that? They will all say "When is Russia going to pay me back for the money I lost during Sanction?"

There is a reason why Cuban Missile Crisis happened 50 years ago and never happened again.

By the way, the Phase is Never Forget, Russia owe us money.

That's why these sanctions they are applying are a joke. Because the EU has far more to lose.

The Euros are dependent little puppies being manipulated by the US/Globo-zion to commit ritual suicide for their masters' interests. Europe is in rapid decline and this situation will only accelerate it.
Very true, EU is the biggest loser in the long run.

eu russia gas.jpg

I am sorry, did US invaded Cuba during Cuban Missile Crisis?

And do you know the Spanish Phase "nunca olvidados"?

Ask any Cuba about that? They will all say "When is Russia going to pay me back for the money I lost during Sanction?"

There is a reason why Cuban Missile Crisis happened 50 years ago and never happened again.

By the way, the Phase is Never Forget, Russia owe us money.
It is probably worse than invasion. Forget Cuba. It was at the brink of open conflict with Soviet.

This event seems to have triggered two things
the process of realizing an alternate system threatening Petro dollar

forcing the rest of the world to realize the hypocrisy of White skins and its hitting the subconsciousness of people who have the slaved mindset towards west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom