What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, did US invaded Cuba during Cuban Missile Crisis?

And do you know the Spanish Phase "nunca olvidados"?

Ask any Cuba about that? They will all say "When is Russia going to pay me back for the money I lost during Sanction?"

There is a reason why Cuban Missile Crisis happened 50 years ago and never happened again.

By the way, the Phase is Never Forget, Russia owe us money.
Bay of pigs?

This event seems to have triggered two things
the process of realizing an alternate system threatening Petro dollar

forcing the rest of the world to realize the hypocrisy of White skins and its hitting the subconsciousness of people who have the slaved mindset towards west
These subservient peoples have short memories. Their servitude to Whites are strongly ingrained in their programming. They will forget once this is over.

Doc1.jpg

This V22 Just came alive off the coast of Norwich - I am guessing there is CVN operating in those waters.

It is probably worse than invasion. Forget Cuba. It was at the brink of open conflict with Soviet.
Well, but it didn't and again, people in Cuba ask Russia when are they going to pay back the money? They promised...
LoL, It seems the feeling is mutual, I really enjoy to see your squeal.
Lol, glad that I am entertaining, I don't mind you enjoy seeing me squeal, as long as I make money off the Chinese.

just give me more, MORE. I say,

Seriously tho, please do let me know what you guys ban next, I am going to town in the stockmarket,

Well, but it didn't and again, people in Cuba ask Russia when are they going to pay back the money? They promised...
You might as well just say it was not a crisis since it didn't happen.

1.) EU also issue a Transaction Ban. Which mean they probably can't buy Russia gas/oil from now on (Will need to check the exemption list)

There is no quick alternative for gas shipments for Germany or some other EU countries who are dependent on it. Even the EU president was mentioning today the price EU will have to pay for the sanctions.

There is no disputing the fact that the sanctions are one of the harshest we have seen. But will they bring Russians to their knees, say in a year? I seriously doubt that! And there is no way this conflict and sanctions can continue for more than a year without a major war.

And the world is not just West, Japan or Australia. There are dozens of other countries who are neutral and need energy and ready to pay for it with alternative means.

I just hope this ends in couple of weeks and some acceptable solution for all involved is found!

Most definitely, I refuse to believe that TB2 is so potent that they can't even manage to stop such incursions. We have also seen lack of deployment of ADs for convoys. And where we have seen deployment.... It seems that the platforms are non-operational.

This decision is technically in Russia's favor.

They keep their advantage - yes - but they cannot resupply easily or add reinforcements or refresh they deployments with fresh replacement ships etc.

ive seen so many vids of civillians either throwing molotovs or rpgs on veichles cant blame the rise in civie cassulties in the next 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom