What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said there. Where's the mobile AA units,the aircraft patrolling for drones,the jamming systems and radars.
I'm afraid the image of 'mighty Russia' is being badly damaged. Recent developments points to a major decay in the senior military and diplomat cadres in Russia.

Yes. Russia has given a masterclass in how not to invade a country, militarily, economically, commercially and diplomatically.
True, I agree it's not a smart move, Putin should be better than this. I admit that I didn't expect Russia would really launch a full scale war.

I'm afraid the image of 'mighty Russia' is being badly damaged. Recent developments points to a major decay in the senior military and diplomat cadres in Russia.
Maintain that image would be very costly unless you are constantly in conflict, which is only achieved by US with massive tax and printed dollars.

China opposes US, EU sanctions against Russia; says will carry out normal trade with Moscow​

Then good luck printing 1,4 trillion dollars worth of Yuan (which is about 7 trillions yuan) a year to keep it afloat.

I don't think you understand what that actually mean, but well, maybe you don't need to, I mean, I dont think Russia economy is going to worth 1.4 trillions now after the invasion...

This video has allegedly been filmed by Russian forces in Talakivka 15Km from Mariupol.

47.18519172409511, 37.72457192254352
1646077054447.png

Then good luck printing 1,4 trillion dollars worth of Yuan (which is about 7 trillions yuan) a year to keep it afloat.

I don't think you understand what that actually mean, but well, maybe you don't need to, I mean, I dont think Russia economy is going to worth 1.4 trillions now after the invasion...
You do know that foreign exchange is mostly used for foreign trade, not domestic trade, don't you? How much of that 1.4 trillion economy engages in foreign trade?

China knows so well how to deal US trade and economic wars, we are so experienced in dealing with them. China is the world biggest trader, exporter, manufacturer , raw material importer, retail market... sooner or later China will take on dollar, now it's god sent opportunity to do this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom