What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't know, but as far as the sanction goes, that is the idea of how this is going to end until the West lifted it.

I mean, there are no other way because effectively the west is taken away the Russian currency....

You're really sharing your feelings. Propaganda in the media can't change facts on the ground. And those facts are Russian bombings are returning Ukraine into stone age. For some strange reasons, when the Western elites are at war with a country, there is so much hype they put out in their media.

Secondly, before the start of this war, Putin went to China and met with Xi. They came to an understanding and agreement. The EU president announced today that the Russians already planned for the expected sanctions into account, and moved most of their funds to either Russia or China. He's also stated those resources are beyond the reach of the Western sanctions. So no matter how much hype you and others put out, Russia already calculated all of these sanctions into an account.

Found these images earlier - geo location provided below:
1646075656246.png

1646075701596.png

You're really sharing your feelings. Propaganda in the media can't change facts on the ground. And those facts are Russian bombings are returning Ukraine into stone age. For some strange reasons, when the Western elites are at war with a country, there is so much hype they put out in their media.

Secondly, before the start of this war, Putin went to China and met with Xi. They came to an understanding and agreement. The EU president announced today that the Russians already planned for the expected sanctions into account, and moved most of their funds to either Russia or China. He's also stated those resources are beyond the reach of the Western sanctions. So no matter how much hype you and others put out, Russia already calculated all of these sanctions into an account.
I don't believe I share anything about my feeling.

Again, if you think I am wrong, please tell me what this round of announced sanction are going to lead to, if not a complete collapse of Russian economic system, which, by the way, is already happening......I mean, there are nothing they can achieve other than seizing Russian Asset overseas, frozen asset overseas, refused to exchange the remaining currency in Russia, and refused to back Rouble by limiting Russian Central Bank ability to create new debt. You can't make money unless you can guarantee it and you can't guarantee it without any foreign currency, which is the entire concept of "Foreign Reserve" mean, I mean, what am I missing here?

Also, China may not help Russia because you are talking about a massive undertaking, you are talking about taking in the entire financial backing of 150 million people, numerous corporation and so on, you are talking about around 2 trillions dollar a year. Are you for sure China is going to pick up the piece, no question ask?

As I said, these sanction even surprise the people in the west, I don't think Russia would foresee it. And finally if Russia did see it, they probably would not threaten to use nuclear missile........

Lol You guys are not racist towards black people? Lool Good joke. I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind your women marrying a black man right? Lol
Dude western Europe US much tolerant compared to you guys towards blacks to be honest. In fact, it's also because we have interacted with them for much more longer than you guys as well. So have gotten more used to living with them here and getting use to inter marriages here. Not the case with you guys, in fact I even know a few cases when I was student here in Britain where Pakistani girl was threatened with death by her brothers/family for dating/planning to marry a black guy and "tarnishing " the image/honour of the family by being together with a dirty "nigga/Kala." 😶
Anyway,who I'm I to say what is right or wrong, to each his own . Lol Don't throw stones when you live in an even more fragile glass house.
Anyway, let's get back to the Ukraine's invasion by Russia. Going off topic 😁
wrong comparison try harder next time

Pakistanis don’t want there sisters daughters to marry a whiteman let alone a black man not even an Indian a Pakistani would marry
Racist ? Nope .

I’m sure you’ve also seen stories of Pakistanis in UK kicking up whites an Indians if they dare even try mingle with a Pakistani girl
Equal opportunities ? no matter what color a beating you will get

Kala mean black dumbo and no one call black Pakistani aka kala Pakistani a niga

And you’ve lived with black people longer than Pakistanis lol you don’t know anything

I don’t think you’ve travelled the world to see how white man treat someone according to he’s skin tone
You lot ( the whiteman ) kill people just for the color of hes skin

Honestly, not likely

The single biggest sanction in this round is the US stop backing Russian Central Bank. It was never done before and it have a very serious implication.

Because US is the world leading reserve currency, which mean Russian Central Bank (Some 600 billions) are going to be majority in US Dollar either in US or in China, those asset is frozen, last time I heard that is 400 billions. Well, this is not that bad, but. EU and UK also have similar sanction, and altogether it is estimated that 75% of Russian Reserve are gone over night, only left with 15% gold and the rest in Yuan. But still this is just the Piggy Bank

The US also taken away Russian Central bank to raise debt. Which mean they cannot even borrow money to prop up their currency, let's say China is willing to break the sanction and help Russia and lend them everything. You are talking about 1.4 trillions dollar a year, every single year. Seriously, would China want to do that is another business, i mean sure, if Russia can give them back similar amount of resource, but there aren't any, the best Russia can offer is oil and gas, which probably not going to cover half the money

Essentially, Russia become a country without currency. I can't even imagine how a country can survive without its currency.
46% dollar reserves are in Russia and China, 18% with china and 28% with Russia itself.

Again, I am not saying that you are wrong.

I am saying this is the current Economic Sanction going to lead. I mean unless I am mistaken something, this is what the West is trying to do, maybe they want to trigger a nuclear attack? I don't know, but what I do know is the current sanction is to taking Russian Currency away, I mean, there are no other effect other than making Russian Bank failed to raise money.

Again, or am I missing something here?
Yes, you are missing a lot here.

It's not the US that backs the central bank of the Russian federation. You do not seem to fully understand the concept of fiat currency apparently. A country's currency is backed by how much people trust that country to pay them back with goods. The US dollar is the dominant currency because energy (particularly Arab oil) is traded in the US dollar, and the US continues to remain the world's main producer of high-tech stuff. Also, because the US as the world's police offers security to states who accept the US dominion. So, if your forex reserves are in the US dollar, you can always use it to purchase oil or high-tech stuff and the US will protect you militarily against other countries, however the later one has not worked well in recent years, particularly regarding the security of Arabs against Iran.

Your whole assumption about the US backing the currency of other countries is wrong and beyond ridiculous. These sanctions on the central bank of Russia are going to have an impact on the Russian Ruble, but it is not going to make it worthless or make Russia unable to "raise" money. It won't make the Russian economy collapse, not even close. Russia is an energy super power and it can produce many high-tech stuff on her own. And not only it doesn't need others to provide her with security, but it is already providing many countries like Syria and Venezuela with security.

And Russia is much better prepared than Iran for this scenario. When this happened to Iran in 2018, Iran didn't have an alternative system. Russia has already developed SPFS (Система передачи финансовых сообщений) exactly for this day. China has developed their own system as well. They learned their lessons from sanctions on Iran.

46% dollar reserves are in Russia and China, 18% with china and 28% with Russia itself.
Have you been living under a rock for the last few years? :) China has a massive dollar reserve but Russia has very little.

Reactions: Ich
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom