What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
NATO application when?
Its more of a symbolic statement and not an Application, eventually in time Ukraine will join the EU, this is more about "Optics" or as we like to call it topi-drama.

I wish I knew how the majority of Russians are feeling about this war. It's hard to believe they support k:lling their Slavic brothers and sisters.

I wish I knew how the majority of Russians are feeling about this war. It's hard to believe they support k:lling their Slavic brothers and sisters.

If muslims had any brain , they would have supported both sides via disinformation and other tactics in cyberspace. The more these white people fight each other , the better it is for muslim world. We should have added more fuel to the fire.

Ukraine vetoed many times what India put on the table. In the UN,

1971 war Russia sided with India. Russia has supported india from day one. So it's not surprising it abstained. So why are there so many Pakistanis bots on here as die hard Russian supporters and there leader putin.

Liz Truss the new legend, who would have thought a punny woman can rile up the supreme Macho Putin. :rofl:

lol - she gave them a good kicking today in parliment just now with more sanctions... give the ruskies something real to get upset about !!!

UK issues more sanctions on Russian banks and shipping​

Back in the UK's House of Commons, and Foreign Secretary Liz Truss says she is imposing a "full asset freeze" on three more banks, including "Russia's national development bank", as she tells MPs she is "determined to go much, much further" in taking action against Russia.
She says "the UK and our allies will have to undergo some economic hardship as a result of our sanctions" but "our hardships are nothing compared to those endured by the people of Ukraine".
Meanwhile, the UK has also told ports not to provide access to any Russian-flagged, Russian-registered, Russian-owned or Russian-controlled ships, ahead of new legislation coming into effect.

Nah.. They were there to fight a civilian uprising in the midst of arab spring but all in all that is an off-topic as things have now settled into 3 defacto countries in Syria no need to discuss it further and concentrate on this topic..

Besides all these EU are dead scared whereas Turkey actully made a move to block Russia from harming the Syrians now that is a move I dare anyone to repeat and especially from the EU on behalf of Ukraine
Listening to you deny that ISIS was in Syria just shows that I'm not talking to someone who cares about facts. Turkey was seen giving arms and tending the ISIS wounded, then they created a buffer zone after they realised they were getting it from both US/Kurdish side and Russian/Assad side. Now all they are doing is occupying land which isnt theirs, training Jihadis, while getting their drones blown out the sky by Russians. Turkey was part of the Timber Sycamore Program which brought ISIS into existence.

Russia and Soleimani came in and stopped a US backed terrorist state forming. Western media foamed at the mouth when they saw Russia fighting ISIS. And they are again on the right side of history in this conflict. Why is it when Turks invade their neighbours it is fine, but Russia does it, it's bad.

Even Turkey doesn't have the balls to step in Ukraine. Remember Turkey invoked article 5 against Russia and was laughed at by all of Nato.

Putin's official conditions for peace with Ukraine:

1. Ukraine must accept the annexation of the Crimea and recognize it as Russian territory
2. Neo-Nazis must leave Ukraine
3. Ukraine must accept neutrality

lol - she gave them a good kicking today in parliment just now with more sanctions... give the ruskies something real to get upset about !!!

She has got balls, it was a good speech until David Lammy stood to speak, can't stand that guy.
Lizz and Kwasi Kwarteng have done an amazing job so far, Kwasi very instrumental in lobbying BP to offload their shares in Rosneft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom