What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukraine vetoed many times what India put on the table. In the UN,

1971 war Russia sided with India. Russia has supported india from day one. So it's not surprising it abstained. So why are there so many Pakistanis bots on here as die hard Russian supporters and there leader putin.
Same question is making me wonder what's the benifit to them, if the world status quo was other way round it will be more miserable place to live in.

I wish I knew how the majority of Russians are feeling about this war. It's hard to believe they support k:lling their Slavic brothers and sisters.
Well theyve witnessed 8 years of their own kind being killed by so called slavic brothers. Also Slavic people are very fractuous and often get into racist arguments with each other. It's a myth.

I dont understand this statement ? What Neo-Nazis ???? Seriously ??
Well, he claims that Ukraine is ruled by Neo-Nazis and he's sticking to his claim apparently. Nevertheless, we have seen photos of Ukrainians with swastikas in this thread. So, it's not that surprising either.

If muslims had any brain , they would have supported both sides via disinformation and other tactics in cyberspace. The more these white people fight each other , the better it is for muslim world. We should have added more fuel to the fire.
:hitwall:

Putin's official conditions for peace with Ukraine:

1. Ukraine must accept the annexation of the Crimea and recognize it as Russian territory
2. Neo-Nazis must leave Ukraine
3. Ukraine must accept neutrality

These demands you have qouted a false and if he was to come with these tree demands it would be like accepting defeat but these are his demands the below..

But you must notice there is a catch? They will never disarm and a demand they can't accept

These demands you have qouted a false and if he was to come with these tree demands it would be like accepting defeat but these are his demands the below..

But you must notice there is a catch? They will never disarm and a demand they can't accept

Sounds pretty damn reasonable to me. This is just more proof that this is all Zelensky’s and the Zionists’ fault.

download (1).jpeg

The entire world

Sounds pretty damn reasonable to me. This is just more proof that this is all Zelensky’s and the Zionists’ fault.

LMAO the Russians are literally calling the Ukrainians to renounce to their independence and means of national defense,no sane country would accept such "demands". How is it in Russia's business if Ukraine wants to look to the west instead of east ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom