What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO the Russians are literally calling the Ukrainians to renounce to their independence and means of national defense,no sane country would accept such "demands". How is it in Russia's business if Ukraine wants to look to the west instead of east ?
No sane country would itch for war with the world's 2nd most powerful country.

Yep. Turkey is positioning itself as an independent power and not a servant of NATO interests.

They know which way the wind is blowing.
There are some strategic benefits that Russia has providing us while TR moving away from NATO. For this reason, they need to conclude the Ukrainian occupation without a heavy defeat.

LMAO the Russians are literally calling the Ukrainians to renounce to their independence and means of national defense,no sane country would accept such "demands". How is it in Russia's business if Ukraine wants to look to the west instead of east ?
They do that one way or the other. Just look at many of NATO member countries. US has to knock on their heads to force them to raise their defense budget to 2%. Russia basically says if you have to renounce your independence, you have to depend on me, not the other guy.

what a great weapon. they should rename in "freedom missile".
Maybe 5 second, I forgot.....

Anyway, by the time you paint your target, that's probably like a second before you pull your trigger. so, yeah......

Your "analysis" goes far beyong saying something. You wanna play smart here about the russian tactics, timeline, blabla, but at the end of the day you are a parrot repeating nato propaganda. Because all your input is based on this propaganda.
Am I not being clear in my last post? Am I being too subtle?

As I said, if you can point me to what and why my point is wrong, that's better than this is propaganda, that is propaganda.

I mean, what is you total experience of Military Service? What is your total experience of being under fire? You must have been there longer than me and done thing better than me to say I am wrong or this is propaganda. Otherwise how would you know?

Dude, you are like that guy I met in Bus Stop 6 months ago in Sydney, when I told him I was in the US Army, he said "Prove it" I said 'Even if I prove it to you, there are no way you will know if that is authentic, you never served"

As our British friend have this song.

know I am asking to
Much. But maybe.

@Desert Fox 1 hard lesson’s to
Learn for any military which have neglected logistical arm of their military. After seeing this war, the Indian combined warfare is a useless compared to the Pakistani. India will be never capable enough to strike deep inside Pakistan conquering and holding Pakistani territory is impossible. The Pakistani Military will disassemble the Indian armour and mechanised forces into metal scrap.
"Logistics is an unglamorous and underappreciated exercise. To be generalized, when the battle is going well the tacticians and strategists ate lionised; it is only when tanks run out of gas that people go head-hunting for the logisticians."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom