What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure all of this was predicted/expected and gamed for.
Probably not. Considering this is really the mother of all sanction.

One of the TV host that was in that sanction cry on live TV because Italy confiscated two of his mansion.

I don't think even people in the west wouldn't expecting they will get these sanction. Not backing the Central Bank in Russia and taking them out from SWIFT? That's death sentence for your economy, I am not sure this is something even the Chinese can help. I mean even Iran wasn't hit that hard.

Russia bombed a NATO related military site funded by Britain.
3410776.jpg

A coastal area in Ukraine designed to host NATO ships.

And most Freemasons today - but you only get to know after the 32nd degree.
A new addon pack has arrived and new subscribers can now upgrade to lvl-40. They say that with the update, a regulation has been made for unskilled rappers to close one eye in their clips and receive a grammy.

📍Russian operational tactical aviation hit 6 columns of armored vehicles of the Ukrainian armed forces.

📍Since the beginning of the operation, Russian forces have attacked 1,146 Ukrainian military infrastructure facilities, including 31 command posts and communication centers, 81 S-300, Buk M-1 and Osa air defense systems,
as well as 75 radar stations.

📍311 tanks and other armored vehicles, 42 planes and helicopters (including ground ones), 51 multiple rocket launchers, 147 field artillery pieces and mortars were destroyed.

📍In the last 24 hours, another 110 Ukrainian soldiers have voluntarily laid down their arms, the ministry reports.

Ahahaha I was sure you supported Russia's action in Chechnya(though you are now crying crocodile tears against Ukraine's government operation against Russian separatists groups ) .
So you think Chechnyan's suddenly welcomed Russia and started loving Russia after being massacred brutally during one of the most vicious war since WWII right? Lol They had no choice, after being bombed and massacred indiscriminately, it was either they accepted Putins offer or they will be obliterated. They choose the former and I can't blame them to be honest(I would have done the same. Lol )

Whether Russia seized being commie or not is not the point. Do you supported Russias actions of trying to protect its territorial intergrity against separatists groups YES OR NO? LOL

UK who has attacked Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and who gave away Palestine to the Jews have no moral authority to question Russian actions.

Lol You guys are not racist towards black people? Lool Good joke. I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind your women marrying a black man right? Lol
Dude western Europe US much tolerant compared to you guys towards blacks to be honest. In fact, it's also because we have interacted with them for much more longer than you guys as well. So have gotten more used to living with them here and getting use to inter marriages here. Not the case with you guys, in fact I even know a few cases when I was student here in Britain where Pakistani girl was threatened with death by her brothers/family for dating/planning to marry a black guy and "tarnishing " the image/honour of the family by being together with a dirty "nigga/Kala." 😶
Anyway,who I'm I to say what is right or wrong, to each his own . Lol Don't throw stones when you live in an even more fragile glass house.
Anyway, let's get back to the Ukraine's invasion by Russia. Going off topic 😁

Anglo and Jews are the world greatest racial sht stirrer. They spread discord and make everyone kill one another.

O/T:
If anyone is tuned into the webcam for Kyiv the sound of the bell chimes from the clock tower every hour is beautiful 😊

Iran was hit much harder than Russia at first, and it was followed by the pandemic and lockdowns later, but we recovered fast. Russia will overcome these sanctions as well.
Honestly, not likely

The single biggest sanction in this round is the US stop backing Russian Central Bank. It was never done before and it have a very serious implication.

Because US is the world leading reserve currency, which mean Russian Central Bank (Some 600 billions) are going to be majority in US Dollar either in US or in China, those asset is frozen, last time I heard that is 400 billions. Well, this is not that bad, but. EU and UK also have similar sanction, and altogether it is estimated that 75% of Russian Reserve are gone over night, only left with 15% gold and the rest in Yuan. But still this is just the Piggy Bank

The US also taken away Russian Central bank to raise debt. Which mean they cannot even borrow money to prop up their currency, let's say China is willing to break the sanction and help Russia and lend them everything. You are talking about 1.4 trillions dollar a year, every single year. Seriously, would China want to do that is another business, i mean sure, if Russia can give them back similar amount of resource, but there aren't any, the best Russia can offer is oil and gas, which probably not going to cover half the money

Essentially, Russia become a country without currency. I can't even imagine how a country can survive without its currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom