What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I would say if the Russia are armor heavy, then yes, but if they are using soft skin vehicle, then you probably better off using IED, because they are cheaper. It does not worth to kill a truck with a $170,000 Javelin Missile, Tank or Chopper sure, anything else, you probably better off using ID.
hmmmm, Javelin is free. paid for by US and EU taxpayers, its fire and forget. I'd be using javelin.

Not gonna risk my life placing an IED and keeping lookout. hoping it will go off.

Once you've placed your IR laser on a target, wont the Russian see able to see that laser, surely they will have some sort of device that will detect this either in the air or nearby. Or even a guy on top of truck looking with a device that has IR spectrum capabilities, Surely they would have to to avid getting decimated by these things.

but .. EU Citizens can go anywhere they want except for Russia and only difference is some extra time/cost.

Russian citzens cannot go anywhere in the western world right now - EU / USA etc..

Hurts the Russians alot more...

This is not only a war between Russia and Ukraine; this is a war between Russia and western (Freemasonry) world. So why would a Russian citizens go to countries who are at with their country? It makes no sense.

From all of this I see an instant opportunity... if it will be the case.

If they will just "add more metaballs" on already congested, and bombed offensive lines in forests near Kiyv, they will get slaughtered under arty fire, and occasional airstrikes even more.

They will try to counter with bombings of their own, and here 30 Polish MiGs will be handy. If these 30 migs can solidly secure skies over the central landmass of the country, they will be able fo pick off Russians bombing raids.

Russians completely unfolded in the south, and their supply lines, and forces there are most stressed I believe. And there are just too many options for a cutoff

The Eastern front I believe would be the easiest target for Russians to overwhelm by classic soviet massive arty/armour/meatball push

All depends on actual intel, which we don't have
That is the problem, Russia still has not achieve total air superiority, and it would be risky to stretch our supply line if you still allow Ukrainian to fly either UCAV or Fighter.

And I don't think they will send those troop in, much rather just reground the troop they are already deployed, unless really number is an issue, I will not send more troop into battle until I know I can handle it.

hmmmm, Javelin is free. paid for by US and EU taxpayers, its fire and forget. I'd be using javelin.

Not gonna risk my life placing an IED and keeping lookout. hoping it will go off.

Once you've placed your IR laser on a target, wont the Russian see able to see that laser, surely they will have some sort of device that will detect this either in the air or nearby. Or even a guy on top of truck looking with a device that has IR spectrum capabilities, Surely they would have to to avid getting decimated by these things.
lol, as an American, I am not about to preach how to waste our tax money....

Anyway, you don't turn it on and leave it on, you flick it on and then off. They probably can see it if they are using NVG. But probably even if they know, it would be too late to react, you probably get 3 to 4 second to react after you are painted.

An Iranian football team in the Premier League wear T-shirts to support Ukraine:

1646066465135.png

Ridiculous move if you ask me.

Last edited:
Its not a mad world. Its a world inhabited by a majority of decent and brave people but inhabited by a few mad leaders and thier followers.
What chokes your throat and prevents you from saying the same thing about India and Indians? Because that is what it is. 36% of the electorate voted for Modi and his party, NOT anything more (yes, this is bad, but not as bad as some make it out to be). Over the last few years, that faction has not won a single state election; the few new governments it has formed were founded on causing elected reps to defect with the lure of huge sums of money - really huge.

Going all the way is probably what Americans prefer, which is backed by the enormous military and economic strength. For other countries, they may not be able to afford it. For example, China was in much worse shape when it attacked Vietnam. The initial ground invasion was probably much less successful. So, China didn't go all the way. It went in, wreaked havoc and left within one month. For Putin, leaving without much to show for would be a no deal. But I doubt he could swallow the whole Ukraine.
Well, aren't the US and EU already said they will finance Ukrainian military? Or did I heard it wrong?

The way I see it and I may be a crazy old goat for thinking this, but the strategy is to forestall and possibility for Russia to resist pressures in the interim, the best way to do this is to target the finances of the country which has been done very effectively. Russia is bleeding just over 20 Billion USD per day on this misadventure and it has started to hurt.

The sanctions coupled with cessation or suspension of diplomatic ties, restrictions on movement for high net worth citizens with links to the Kremlin are having the desired result, in between all this what you are also seeing are "symbolic" or virtue signaling actions such as removal of Russian vodka from US shelves, blocking Russian social and digital media dissemination/access and indirect pressure on the citizenry of the country.

1646065387377.png
1646065505995.png

The end game here is obvious, create a buffer to the east to deal with the "frozen conflicts" along the V4 countries, Ukraine will act as a buttress against human traffic control and act as the regional doorstop preventing Russian ambitions in the Crimea and Slavic nations. By presenting a united front, the EU get to breathe in life into what was increasingly seen as a lumbering disunified behemoth teetering on its last legs above the chasm of fiscal and political crisis.

EU especially Germany will seek to end dependency on Russian natural gas and oil in the interim, this also sends a strong message to other producers of oil. In the long run by forestalling the Russian advance and through a very meticulously refined disinformation campaign reduce all support for the Russian state and especially Putin by presenting images of a failed operation, captured or dead Russian soldiers and a graveyard of Russian military hardware essentially demoralizing citizens and supports and emasculating the Russian strong man image globally.

^ for more on this visit : https://200rf.com/

The combined effect of loss of income, economic collapse, restriction on movement, global condemnation, loss of privileges previously enjoyed by the upper echelons of the Kremlin and their cronies will have a trickle down effect on the people, the aim will be to keep squeezing the vice until the Russians will be forced to come back to the negotiation table and the terms will be those set by the west.

TLDR: Generally if history has taught us anything it is that sanctions often go hand in hand with regime change.

I think the Russians are gonna take everything on the Eastern of the Dniper river plus some more including Kyiv.

This is my roughly estimation based on the classical Soviet divisions of Ukraine with MaloRossiya and NovoRossiya being annexed or taken by Russia who will create two new countries out of these two territories likely governed by LPR and DPR leaders each getting his own country.. Putin is creating two Belarus out of Ukraine and leave the remanants of Ukraine on the western part in line with historical lines or somewhat close to it. I think Russia will give this new Ukrainian state access to the Black sea on the beneath close to Romania and Moldava section so that they can have their own ports.

2180428.png

1. descalation forces will have to be stationed on the Ukrainian side post war or let me put it this way post first round of fighting. Zelenskyy and co including the rebels will across over to the new Ukrainian held areas.. But a peacekeeping force is needed to be put in between the new Malorossiya and Ukraine borders. Russia doesn't trust US or UK anywhere near them hence it has to be someone Russia can trust.

2. France and Turkey can deploy each 2500 peacekeeping force along the new line and Russia could consider them both neutral in a sense and it has worked with them in the past alot.
No
Plan seems to be toppling ukrain govt
Or asking for no NATO grantees
And ofocurse the two rebel countries out of it

I never used the term superb or so. In wartime not all thing go as planned.

And yes, a word about "the plan": You and me now a shit about the exact russian plan. The russian timeline and so on. We can only guess and speculate.

Do yourself a favor and stop using nato propaganda for a full retard "analysis" about russias capabilitys and so on. This is not a professional behavrior, it is the behavrior of a cheap propaganda chicken.

In Germany we have a saying: Ein Mann, ein Wort ...

Oh well, then I guess we should not have said anything, no one is allow to say anything, no commentary. Because either it "What you had approved" or it is "Retard analysis".

Well, I am more than gladly if you can show me what I said was wrong, other than just telling me "you analysis is retarded and shut up", at least that way you did not look like an ***

In America, we have a saying "You Shut Up!!"

And maybe if you joined up and serve sometime in a war, maybe then, we can talk. But now.

"YOU SHUT UP!!!" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom