What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Putin, I would leave the western Ukraine untouched. Take the eastern Ukraine and use Dnieper river as the border to divide the country. Ukrainians would still have a place to call their country, which is where most Ukrainian-speaking folks live anyway.
You make more sense than however is guiding Putin

Russian have shown poor performance. Disappointing to be honest
To be honest Ukraine is acting like India with its immense propaganda campaign and claims.

One thing for sure regarding this war is the truth is officially dead.

Guess we will have to wait a year after the war to see the actual combat casualties of this war.

Not happening

Oright.. Just like people thought Georgia was not gonna happen or Ukraine for the 2nd time or perhaps even Moldova.. Finland will not be as hard as Ukraine and it will take place.. Never doubt Putin at this point

Oh well, if you think Russia is doing a "Superb" job then well, you go believe that.

Also we took city on the way to our objective within that 3 week, and Baghdad is not 140 km from the point of invasion, like Kyiv.
I never used the term superb or so. In wartime not all things go as planned.

And yes, a word about "the plan": You and me know a shit about the exact russian plan. The russian timeline and so on. We can only guess and speculate.

Do yourself a favor and stop using nato propaganda for a full retard "analysis" about russias capabilitys and so on. This is not a professional behavrior, it is the behavrior of a cheap propaganda chicken.

In Germany we have a saying: Ein Mann, ein Wort ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom