What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Putin achieved so far ;

Ukraine is resisting against the Russian army,its invasion currently a disaster
The entire world is teaming up against Russia
An even more united Europe
Sanctions coming from everywhere,the freefall of the ruble and the russian economy
Ukraine arrives at peace talks almost in a position of strength

Mark my words,the oligarchs will soon team up against Putin and his clique because of all the money they lost.

Russias largest bank Sberbank is about to collapse in Europe. ECB just froze them
Lol I have relatives in Bosnia that have money in this bank. I told them to take it out. They trusted a Russian bank. I mean lol.

Their deposit is guaranteed by Bosnian central bank up to 15,000 Euro, but goodness me. How daft do you have to be to put money in a Russian bank.

From all of this I see an instant opportunity... if it will be the case.

If they will just "add more metaballs" on already congested, and bombed offensive lines in forests near Kiyv, they will get slaughtered under arty fire, and occasional airstrikes even more.

They will try to counter with bombings of their own, and here 30 Polish MiGs will be handy. If these 30 migs can solidly secure skies over the central landmass of the country, they will be able fo pick off Russians bombing raids.

Russians completely unfolded in the south, and their supply lines, and forces there are most stressed I believe. And there are just too many options for a cutoff

The Eastern front I believe would be the easiest target for Russians to overwhelm by classic soviet massive arty/armour/meatball push

All depends on actual intel, which we don't have

If he really believed that he could have "overrun" a country as huge as Ukraine in a day or two, he must have been more delusional than anyone could have imagined. The West always knew that Ukraine would eventually lose a conventional war against su perior Russian forces, but they also knew that it would take time for Russia to complete an in vasion, even with little initial resistance by Ukraine. And they knew that they could turn Ukraine into a new Afghanstan for Russia by supporting the resistance and getting Russia stuck in a conflict that it could not win in the long run. So yes, Ukraine's bravery and resistance have made the blunder even more obvious in the short term, but long term, this development was inevitable. Long term, the reaction of the West would have been the same, even if the sanctions may have been implemented slower

That is correct. The truth, facts on the ground currently established by russia, are not going away with all your cheap talk about "nato intel", weak russian military, bs about a russian timeline and so on.

At the first day the russian VDV had captured the Hostomel Airport as a bridgehead and now only in a half a weak all ukrainian big Towns are surrounded or even captured.

The effect will grow in the next days exponentially. Remember my words.

And on the other side we have the "civilised" anglosaxons, bombing Iraq 2003 into ruins, after >10 years of hard sanctions and constant bombing in the no fly zone. After the massive aggression in the beginning of the 90s. And they still needed 3 Weeks to even reach Baghdad ...
Oh well, if you think Russia is doing a "Superb" job then well, you go believe that.

Also we took city on the way to our objective within that 3 week, and Baghdad is not 140 km from the point of invasion, like Kyiv.

I will instead ask you, are the anti-Ukranian-government people of Donetsk and Luhansk supported by you when those regions were supported for independence by Russia the day before the war started ?
I don't get your question. Britain doesn't recognise Russia illegal annexationnof crimea from a sovereign country, neither do we recognise Russia covert support for separatists in Eastern Ukraine. We consider that as an internal part of Ukraine just like the whole war does. RUSSIA is the only country that recognises and supports those separatists States , not even China or India recognises them. Lol So.i don't get your point.

Pakistan must operationalize several hundred of these Turkish drones of not already done so...
We have good relations with Turkey from Azerbaijan to Ukraine this drone has made its mark

AFAIK the Chechen wars were old wars that had stopped for the most part of the USSR's existence. I think the war sentiment got revived after the USSR's dissolution through influence by the India-origin Muslim movement the Tableeghi Jamaat. But all this I think is not within the scope of this thread's discussions.
I didn't ask you whether the Chechens wars were old or not. I asked you if you also condemn Russia's action against Chechen separatists just like you condemn Ukraine's government action against russia backed separatists in Eastern Ukraine. You keep dodging the question bro. Lol If you were fair and impartial as you said, you will have obviously had no issues condemning both sides at least . However its obvious that you have a huge bias for Russia giving that they are after all the GOD FATHER of communism(an ideology which I know is very dear to you. Lol) albeit not the case anymore . Moreover, Russia supports various separatists groups in many countries in its neighbourhood(like in Georgia, Moldova etc), not just in Ukraine. Do you also support that policy of theirs ? Lol 😆

Last edited:
I don't believe in a word of this.. Russia has gained almost NovoRossiya including almost 20% of Ukraine do you really think he will settle for only fuking Crimea being recognized unrealistic

Novorossiya_2021_b.png

Looks a decent plan. If you add Kiev and the Northern surrounding part then its game over for Ukraine. Yes Ukraine may start insurgency but the Novorossiya Republic will deal with the future Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom