What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Russians know they are no fighting Nato or US and Russia airforce will control the skies, it's the fastest way to move their troops and equipments, surely they did the necessary analysis and make every maneuver on case by case basis. Judging from the overall result, it's not a bad move at all.
Regarding that picture of the Russian army convoy...

A convoy is when individual soldiers and equipment are at their most vulnerable. They are restricted. The soldiers seated. The equipment strapped down.

Except for heavys, every fighter would get engorged at seeing that picture of that Russian army convoy in closed column. A close column is when there are little spacings between vehicles. An open column is when there are tens of meters, or greater, between vehicles. With an open column, individuals have greater room for maneuvers should the convoy come under attack from any direction and/or source. Cluster munitions and artillery have lesser effects on an open column. The JDAM blast radius can reach out to 300 meters. A close column create greater intensity of IR due to the mutual amplification from the vehicles being in near proximity to each other. An open column diffuses IR and even make it easier to mask individual IR. Chemical attacks have lesser effects on an open column.

You do not know if the Russian convoy commander believe that his convoy is safe. But if you are in enemy territory and if you know your air force does not have control above, a close column is a gamble that Vegas would love to give you.

Strikes love close column.

Denmark will allow its citizens to go to Ukraine and fight against Russia. After the UK, other European countries follow the same path.

This will allow security companies (you know what I mean) to enter Ukraine in a more open and legitimized way.

On the other hand, many criminal and mentally ill profiles will go to Ukraine. They will receive unconventional warfare training and have access to weapons. If this war takes on a similar character to the Syrian civil war, its sociological consequences could shake Europe to its core.
o EU wants to send its criminal and ruthless people to Ukraine ....

guess who will suffer much , who will get raped and rapers will blame Russians in middle of chaos....

now main export of EU is criminals and mentally ill people ...

A lots of Nazi inside the encirclement :)

615dce90gy1gzt9so46rzj20gs03jmxe.jpg
615dce90gy1gzt95cx40mj20zk0ihn0l.jpg

Denmark will allow its citizens to go to Ukraine and fight against Russia. After the UK, other European countries follow the same path.

This will allow security companies (you know what I mean) to enter Ukraine in a more open and legitimized way.

On the other hand, many criminal and mentally ill profiles will go to Ukraine. They will receive unconventional warfare training and have access to weapons. If this war takes on a similar character to the Syrian civil war, its sociological consequences could shake Europe to its core.

This will be the undoing of Europe, the white Taliban 😂. Idiots don’t learn from history.

Wow I am surprised by my gov't..

The Russian is sieging these Nazi but not attacking them at the moment. But Russian Electronics Warfare seems to be quite bad at the moment, or not sure if she is getting more EW weapons into action.

Most Nazi will vaporized and surrender once communications are cut between HQ and field

The situation that Zelensky keep broadcasting unfettered shows that Russians EW is not able to cut off Ukraine communications (obviously with help of western EW and secure comms)

I guess Russian is waiting for her EW to work first. Cut off the communications and let Nazi surrenders. Then foot soldiers will flush out the remaining hardcore rats.

Tells you what's coming in case the talks breakdown.

the Russians know this talks ain't going anywhere.. Hence they will try to lay down the pipe

28 Feb, 2022 07:20
HomeRussia & FSU

Russian military offers 'safe passage' for evacuation from Kiev​

Moscow urges civilians to evacuate from the Ukrainian capital
1646039954288.png

The Russian Defense Ministry has called on Ukrainian civilians to evacuate from Kiev. They can do so by taking the highway towards Vasilkov, a city located 20km southwest of the capital, it said in a statement on Monday, claiming that “this direction is open and safe.”

The ministry added that Russia “only attacks military objects” and insisted that the civilian population will not be at risk.

The call came on Monday as the Ukrainian and Russian delegations are set to start peace talks in Belarus. President Volodymyr Zelensky said in a public address, from Kiev, that he had low expectations for the negotiations. His country does not intend to surrender, he added.

Kiev Mayor Vitali Klitschko told AP on Sunday that the city was fully encircled by Russian troops, but backtracked on the claim later.

READ MORE: Kiev’s mayor says city ‘encircled,’ then backtracks
The Ukrainian government earlier distributed firearms to civilians, released felons with military experience from prison, and called on the people to prepare firebombs to fight Russian troops.

Russia attacked Ukraine on Thursday, claiming that the country had to be demilitarized and “denazified” to protect the breakaway regions of Donetsk and Lugansk, as well as Russia.

Yeah and I'm a four star general. Come on. We both know your posting history on this forum. You are no more a real solider than I am the President of China.

We cannot make claims of our identity online and then use those claims to make statements lending credence to claims.

You cannot say your are a soldier and so you know xyz. Especially when what you have said in entirety represents such a poor understanding of both ground realities and the nuances of the situation.

Saying hey you are wrong is certainly NOT unique to Chinese. Here you starting this racist bullshit and stereotyping again reveals your true nature. It is not a very Chinese thing to do anymore than it is a very American, Russian, Indian, Pakistani, Islamic, etc etc thing to do.

If you're annoyed someone responds to your claims of being a soldier with bullshit, either prove it or understand that with your claim of being xyz, there is every right for others to say "lol sure thing buddy".

I questioned your identity for separate reason because of the pointlessness of trying to get internet people to listen to you because you are supposedly a soldier. The actual content of what you have said is ... simply a poor understanding and analysis of the conflict's details.

None of us know enough real details to make the crazy judgements and statements you have made. Even then, most of those are already objectively false... let's start with how you can be surprised at how poorly Russia is performing when you don't even know the details as none of us do. There is total fog of war and more misinformation and propaganda than there is shreds of truth. Even the shreds of truth are totally removed from context and the big picture status of things.

You are currently like a man looking at a microscope of one thing that you are not sure of and then commenting "yep... this is an elephant and I'm surprised how pink this elephant is... guys I'm a veterinarian and know elephants well".

I won't bother responding to you since all wanted to say has been said.
As @Joe Shearer said Maybe you should ask the mod what is a "Military Professional" in this group and how I come to have that title

I am not pretending to be know it all, I said what I said, using my own experience, you don't believe that experience is real, that's fine. I don't force you to believe what I said is real, in fact, I always say this my own personal experience could be wrong.

I did not ask for that title, someone gave it to me, and judging from why they gave me that title, I would think someone on top of the echelon think I deserve it for whatever reason. But then that have nothing to do with what I say in this forum, with or without the title. I will say the same thing, I don't go around and say "My opinion is correct and yours are wrong" Opinion is an opinion there are no right and wrong.

I mean, If the military thing is really bothering you, I have bunch of photo of me in Iraq and Afghanistan, I have my 201 file, 214 and 215 file I can show you, I can show you my VA card and so on, since you and I both in Australia, this would be easy enough to do. I can even show you my old Uniform, anything you want to know. But then what changes? Nothing, I am not the one that come with this title, I am the person who come with my experience. And I wrote what I wrote according to my own experience. You may not like what I wrote, and if it does, you will not like what I wrote me just because I show you my photo in Iraq and Afghanistan. It will still be the same.

So, you need to make a decision, were I bugging you because you think I am stolen valor? Or just because I say stuff that you don't like? As I said, if this is the first one, that's easy enough to fix, but if this is the latter, then I am sorry, I am ALWAYS going to be that way.

Last edited:
Let's measure the level of knowledge of the forum: If you notice, both helicopters and, where possible, fighters and bombers fly very low over residential areas.

What do you think is the reason for this? Does this increase or decrease the threat of MANPADS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom