What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
True

But some has noted absence of t 90s and other higher end stuff and relying on t 72s and bmp which are pretty much obsolete and due to retire anyways
In previous pages I said the same, people are confusing t64, t80 with t90. But there is no t90.

Russia is in control , simple to tell it has gone into Ukraine from 3 sides and unopposed
Russia's objective was buffer state and that objective is met , Kiev will be icing on cake and it will be used as a bargin chip to negotiate acceptance of new border with Ukraine's new Head of state

1646012359646.png

The weapons coming in from Poland won't matter as the war will be over in 2-3 weeks after Russian objectives are met , with Ukraine Surrender and acceptance of Kiev Accords , anticipate Kiev will be returned to Ukraine contol from Russia to close out the deal
This is total fantasy. Russia wants all of Ukraine and even parts of Moldova. Maybe even all of Moldova. And the Baltics. It will go for the Blatics as well. And al the central asian republics and possibly Azerbaijan.

This is Russias aim long term. But the way things are going, is also quite likely there will be no more Russia soon.

This is total fantasy. Russia wants all of Ukraine and even parts of Moldova. Maybe even all of Moldova. And the Baltics. It will go for the Blatics as well. And al the central asian republics and possibly Azerbaijan.

This is Russias aim long term. But the way things are going, is also quite likely there will be no more Russia soon.

I can guaraantee you Russia doesn't want to go for the Central Asian republics they are to different from Russia but rather it wants to go for Ukraine, perhaps part of Moldova and Finland not the baltics or atleast not for now but in the end game due to NATO. Russia seeks Russian people and ethnicities

Assuming you're a pro, you've probably given incomplete information on purpose, but again, that was a good enough answer as far as we need to knew. The part you skipped: We cannot keep the battery that cools the seeker head on all the time. This slightly extends the firing preparation time of the MANPADS operator. If the target is flying too low this gives us a very short interval to angle of attack.
Nah, not a Pro, I am not a MANPAD operator, I trained with it, sure, like if you give me one, I can use it and probably shoot down a chopper (same thing with Javelin) with it and that was 20 years ago. I have forgotten a lot of stuff since then

In the US, depends on your MOS, there are something you need to be proficient for, and something you just need to know how they operate. Anything other than that, is a short course you can take. For example, we can take a course for Force and Personnel Protection in the Army, but then that is an optional course, this is not going to cover the entire program/school for Personal and Force protection (which offered to the MP) You can cross train with almost anything, Medic, Weapon Maintenance, Vehicle Maintenance, cyberwarfare and so on and I just happened to cross train with Heavy Weaponry, I can use a M2, M240B, Carl Gustav 84mm, AT-4, Javelin, Stinger and 120mm mortar. I know how to use TOW missile because my first MOS is 19A...

Last edited:
I doubt he would mind that though. Then Muslims can finally take revenge for how they have been treating refugees from war-torn Middle Eastern countries. But it will never get to that point fortunately.

No they will not be coming to seek assylum. They ill be coming to colonise 3.0.

I can guaraantee you Russia doesn't want to go for the Central Asian republics they are to different from Russia but rather it wants to go for Ukraine, perhaps part of Moldova and Finland not the baltics or atleast not for now but in the end game due to NATO. Russia seeks Russian people and ethnicities
Central asian republics will definitely be taken back Maybe not Tajikistan but Kazakstan definitely, at least any part of Kazakstan where any ethnic Russian ever lived. The Kazaks will have their part, they will get the same rights as Palestinians have in Israel.

Russia is not seeking a new USSR, they are seeking a new Russian empire, in the image of Catherine the great.

No they will not be coming to seek assylum. They ill be coming to colonise 3.0.
Except that this time they will be raped and impregnated as Asians are extremely more powerful than all of Europe combined with not an iota of doubt. So, do tell them to come, we are waiting for them.

By the way, last time we hosted Poles in Iran they were quite meek and submissive. I won't mind them to become refugees again.

Because it does not fit the "ukraine stronk, Nato stronk" narrative.

Surprise, surprise, but our so called free press is not free, it is a propaganda tool like it always was in ALL countries through all times. Nothing changed.

Sure, sure, the ukropian Endsieg is near. Even the Volkssturm they try to imitate.

Very hard times for our Greek Nazi, thinking he is some kind of a Herrenmensch, because he is living in the Banana Republic Deutschland, aka BRD.

Im just happy to see that russia is destroyed. Their banks, airlines companies collapse.

Sberbanks european branch collapsed just today and is closed by ECB.

I think a good political leader is depends on which kind of policy you pursuit. Let me ask you a question, do you think Ronald Regean is a Good Leader? How he comapred with Bill Clinton?
I believe Raygun was a great leader. This is not idolatry from me. But first, some presidential background...

When I first came to the US, Gerald Ford was president. I had no frame of reference so I could say nothing about Ford whether he was 'good' or 'bad'. Then came Jimmy Carter, the Saudi oil embargo, and the economic downturn. The voters booted Carter and elect Ronald Reagan. To me, Raygun was my first president.

There were many debatable reasons why I believe Raygun was a great leader but I will restrict my reasons that are related to the current topic. Raygun was a great leader because his vision went over the Pacific and the Atlantic oceans. In other words, to Raygun, a tyrant 1000 miles away is no different than one mile away. To him, the geographical distance was irrelevant in terms of preparedness. That farsightedness attracted me. Of course, I was in the UK/CONEUR region to see what he was exhorting the American people about.

To me, an important part of being a great leader is to protect the country from external threats so that the people can have time to deal by themselves the country's internal flaws. Raygun understood that part of the American psyche better than most pols. It is not that the American people do not need leadership on domestic issues, but Raygun understood that to the American people, give them general goals and they prefer to work out the details on their own. Am not sure if Raygun discovered that or he revived that from past American leaders. I prefer Raygun's principles oriented style of leadership over Bill Clinton's often personal relationship 'I feel your pain' approach.

Ukraine invasion: Former Miss Ukraine picks up assault rifle and says anyone who crosses border 'will be killed'​

Anastasia Lenna, who represented her country in the 2015 Miss Grand International beauty contest, has signed up to defend her home from Russian forces.

Monday 28 February 2022 04:38, UK

skynews-anastasiia-lenna-ukraine_5688679.jpg

Image:Former Miss Ukraine has donned army boots and picked up an assault rifle. Pic: anastasiia.lenna

A former Miss Ukraine has donned army boots and picked up an assault rifle and vowed that anyone "who crosses the Ukrainian border with the intent to invade will be killed".
Anastasia Lenna, who represented her country in the 2015 Miss Grand International beauty contest, has signed up to defend her home from Russian forces.

"Everyone who crosses the Ukrainian border with the intent to invade will be killed!" a message posted on her Instagram on Saturday said.

skynews-anastasiia-lenna-ukraine_5688682.jpg

Image:Ms Lenna represented Ukraine country in the 2015 Miss Grand International beauty contest. Pic: anastasiia.lenna
It was accompanied by a photo of armed soldiers blocking a road.
Follow live updates: Ukraine says '4,300 Russian troops have been killed or injured'

Advertisement
'NATO should apply for entry into Ukraine'

Another post said: "Our (Ukraine's) army is fighting in such a way that NATO should apply for entry into Ukraine."

Please don't..........you are too beautiful.....

Ukraine invasion: Former Miss Ukraine picks up assault rifle and says anyone who crosses border 'will be killed'​

Monday 28 February 2022 04:38, UK

View attachment 819493

Image:Former Miss Ukraine has donned army boots and picked up an assault rifle. Pic: anastasiia.lenna

A former Miss Ukraine has donned army boots and picked up an assault rifle and vowed that anyone "who crosses the Ukrainian border with the intent to invade will be killed".

"Everyone who crosses the Ukrainian border with the intent to invade will be killed!" a message posted on her Instagram on Saturday said.

View attachment 819494

Image:Ms Lenna represented Ukraine country in the 2015 Miss Grand International beauty contest. Pic: anastasiia.lenna
It was accompanied by a photo of armed soldiers blocking a road.
Follow live updates: Ukraine says '4,300 Russian troops have been killed or injured'

Advertisement
'NATO should apply for entry into Ukraine'

Another post said: "Our (Ukraine's) army is fighting in such a way that NATO should apply for entry into Ukraine."

Please don't..........you are too beautiful.....

No wonder everyone other than Ukrainians aren't being allowed to cross.

NATO lost nothing in Ukraine (They were never theirs) but will probably gain Sweden and Finland or even Bosnia and Georgia as a member (Both Bosnia and Georgia are in latter stage of NATO membership application than Ukraine) . That creeps into Russia even more.

NATO definitely will gain Finland, if they have any sense. Bosnia is being blocked by the Serbs who live in Bosnia and their leader is very very close to Putin. He will soon be in jail or living in Moscow. So Bosnia will join. That will block any chance Russia has of securing a port or access in in the Adriatic. Bosnia is surrounded by NATO anyway, but its just another little nail in Russia's coffin.

Wonder if the sanctions will ever be dropped…Russia might become an Iran or North Korea.
History shows us that Western sanctions are dropped only after regime change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom