What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Moscow stock exchange closed. It will not open today.

I don't think it will open tomorrow too.
1646044275887.png

"They are not a developing third world nation, this is Europe."
"Blue-eyed, blond-haired European people are being killed."

▪️These are European journalists, while making statements about the Russia-Ukraine war on live broadcast, horrified sentences they used.

That's the western mentality.

Racist, discriminatory and arrogant as can be.
Stomach churning is it not? Its only in times of crisis do you truly measure the mettle of men.

Did you even read my post? I repeat: Selensky said on the Munich Security Conference, 19.2.22, that he wants nuclear weapons and nobody in the west stopped him!

This was the casus belli for Russia. This was the start of this war. Why nobody here in the west stopped him? Because that is exactly what they wanted. YOU started it all.

Ukraine has already chosen its own destiny, relying on the USA and Russia.

Ukraine is a vital lesson for Pakistan.

AP_9412050636-min%20%281%29.jpg

So, 40-50billion € a year spending on them and still let them here after doing a crime is "hard"?!
NOT one muslim country would spend so much money on saving non-muslims.
"Muslim" countries as you so eloquently put it were perfectly fine until someone decided to bring "freedom" to their doors.

You're damn right that not even a single Muslim country would spend a penny on saving Europeans.
And you forget that the millions of these refugees you talk about are now refugees because of your wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, etc.
I was always against unnecessary wars/conflicts or which could have solved in a other way.
But I'm completely against taking people from other cultures, societies with other values and other ideologies.
BTW, I mean only Germany, with 40/50 billion spending for "refugees" (mostly young men who don't wanna work/integrate, are in fighting age and were even in their home country useless).

Azov Brigade is one volunteer battalion, nothing more.

Again, not proof that Zelensky is a nazi.

Russia also has the Russian Orthodox Army, which is a far-right fascist group. Wagner Group is also fascist.

Does that mean Russia deserves to be invaded, or that all of Russia is filled with nazis?

You're talking about a majority white nation, fascism nazi ideology is inevitably going to be there, as it is in all white majority countries.

@dBSPL thanks for the question, i wanted to know the exact same thing.
@jhungary thanks for the answer.

It seemed really wierd to me seeing all this footage of low flying aircraft. Correct me if i misunderstood, but what you're saying is that by flying so low, their harder for MANPAD operators to spot because of angles and because the heat signature is hidden (at least in warmer countries).

I have another question then - why are they flying within manpad range? Is that something they have to do in order to provide CAS?

I would have assumed that strikes against static targets could be conducted using longer range stand off weaponry?

As I said, I actually don't know much about Manpad,

I learned how to use them, like how to turn the system on, insert the battery and track target and so on, what I know is that you only get a certain angle to lock your target, and due to the fact the further you are (The Higher) the easier to silhouette you against the sky and the lower you are, the quicker the relative speed toward you and it's hard to get a lock (I was taught something like that) I don't really into the gizmo or the physics/science behind them. @dBSPL probably know more.

I can tell you something about CAS tho, as I called in a few of those in my tour. What my AFO told me is that in order for a CAS to loiter, they need to stay low speed, and you cannot do that in high attitude, the lower the altitude, the more lift it generate to the aircraft, that is why you need them below certain "Envelope" CAS is not tactical strike. Tactical strike is you put a laser det and paint a target, and that would be your target (I have done that too) usually you go on a mission to seek out that specific target. Once that hit, you are gone.

CAS is when you need air support for a certain situation, you want them close to you, look out their cockpit and tell you what's ahead or beside you, they will need to look at the general situation and formulate a solution and provide you with support, that is why CAS usually are low and slow. Maybe @gambit would know more from the air?

Did you even read my post? I repeat: Selensky said on the Munich Security Conference, 19.2.22, that he wants nuclear weapons and nobody in the west stopped him!

This was the casus belli for Russia. This was the start of this war. Why nobody here in the west stopped him? Because that is exactly what they wanted. YOU started it all.
This was not the casus belli, this is a lie, you are lying.

"Muslim" countries as you so eloquently put it were perfectly fine until someone decided to bring "freedom" to their doors.

Sure, Assad had that many problems in his country like mostly corruption and overpopulation.
I'm against that US, Saudi, Turks, Qataris and Israelis, "inviting" Russians and Iranians with their actions, set lever and fuel the domestic problems for their interests.
But what have I to do with Syrians?

Sure, Assad had that many problems in his country like mostly corruption and overpopulation.
I'm against that US, Saudi, Turks, Qataris and Israelis, "inviting" Russians and Iranians with their actions, set lever and fuel the domestic problems for their interests.
But what have I to do with Syrians?
What did the Syrians have to do with you? That is the million dollar question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom