What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
NATO definitely will gain Finland, if they have any sense. Bosnia is being blocked by the Serbs who live in Bosnia and their leader is very very close to Putin. He will soon be in jail or living in Moscow. So Bosnia will join. That will block any chance Russia has of securing a port or access in in the Adriatic. Bosnia is surrounded by NATO anyway, but its just another little nail in Russia's coffin.

History shows us that Western sanctions are dropped only after regime change.
yeah, that's why I said NATO is not a reason for this war. Because he pull them closer to him now that he started this.

While 110,000 of our brothers and sisters were massacred in Bosnia, we did not see a tenth of the current arguments such - blue-eyed, blond-haired Europeans - in the western media. Disgusting, simply disgusting!

Putin, you fell into the trap of these bastards!

Of course not, because having a nato puppet in Kiev with nuclear missiles with a flight time of 3-5 mins to moscow is complete irrelevant. It does not matter at all.

And people like you call themselfes "Think Tank". Oh god ...
Well, if that is the case, then NATO can deploy their missile in Latvia, the Latvian border to Moscow is similar range than Ukraine (Map distant show Madona, Latvia - Ukraine is 410km, while Kharkiv to Moscow is 390km).

Now that I am not saying Latvia will go nuclear, but the same toward Ukraine too.

Food for thought?

While 110,000 of our brothers and sisters were massacred in Bosnia, we did not see a tenth of the current arguments such - blue-eyed, blond-haired Europeans - in the western media. Disgusting, simply disgusting!

Putin, you fell into the trap of these bastards!
Back then done of us at least had the spine to fly in weapons and support to turn the tables. Now we are all neutered.

NATO definitely will gain Finland

He will never allow this to happen as long as his alive. I am talking from a stragetic and security measure level as Finland is a major security concern in Kremlin.. He will not allow NATO to gain that large northern border which is the largest border Russia has with anyone on the western side and difficult to defend in a future war with NATO.. You can write this down and bet your house on it

Regarding the Manpads: The correct term you are searching for is "angular velocity". A low and fast flying target has a very high angular velocity, even if you can react fast enough AND can establish a lock, the missile simply do not have the kinematics to turn fast enough. So you always try to shoot, when the target is flying towards you, the best case, or away from you.

Manpads are good for angular velocities near zero, slow speeds and low altitudes.

Last edited:
Negotiations have now officially begun.

[Edit] live stream of negotiations turned off.

Kharkiv: A destroyed Ukrainian BTR-4 armored vehicle outside a school which has been completed destroyed as a result of fighting.

Soon BBC, CNN etc will claim that the Russians destroyed this school and hide any visibility of the Ukranian BTR or will claim that the BTR came in to stop the Russians from destroying the school.

Im just happy to see that russia is destroyed. Their banks, airlines companies collapse.

Sberbanks european branch collapsed just today and is closed by ECB.

Why do you hate the Russians ?

The Moscow stock exchange closed. It will not open today.

I don't think it will open tomorrow too.

Good time for the Russian Communists to propagate among the Russian people that stock exchanges, interest-based economics, private banks etc are something to be abolished. The people can appeal to the government.

Please don't..........you are too beautiful.....

No, she is definitely not !

Syrian army consultants should be enlisted by Russians in Ukraine. The Syrians have experience of such warfare. I say this even being someone not keen or knowledgeable about military matters.

Russia also has the Russian Orthodox Army, which is a far-right fascist group. Wagner Group is also fascist.

I believe Wagner is helping the Libyans against the NATO-supported Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood criminals.

I was always against unnecessary wars/conflicts or which could have solved in a other way.
But I'm completely against taking people from other cultures, societies with other values and other ideologies.
BTW, I mean only Germany, with 40/50 billion spending for "refugees" (mostly young men who don't wanna work/integrate, are in fighting age and were even in their home country useless).
Yes, but I wasn't talking about you, singular, as an individual.

Germany, and all European nations, have every right to refuse to accept refugees. I don't have a problem with that actually. But my initial statement that Muslims won't welcome you after the way they have been treated in recent decades, particularly after the Syrian civil war, stands completely valid.

Soon BBC, CNN etc will claim that the Russians destroyed this school and hide any visibility of the Ukranian BTR or will claim that the BTR came in to stop the Russians from destroying the school.

Why do you hate the Russians ?

Good time for the Russian Communists to propagate among the Russian people that stock exchanges, interest-based economics, private banks etc are something to be abolished. The people can appeal to the government.

No, she is definitely not !

Syrian army consultants should be enlisted by Russians in Ukraine. The Syrians have experience of such warfare. I say this even being someone not keen or knowledgeable about military matters.

I believe Wagner is helping the Libyans against the NATO-supported Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood criminals.
Everyone is.

I feel back for you if you cannot find human being beautiful.

FMrLpBRXIAEF-Q0

Another Russian convoy was destroyed. The image is expected to leaked soon.

Negotiations started !

FMraG4lXIAAgm9_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom