What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real. Some idiots think Putin woke up with a tooth ache and did this is a pique. What actually happened was several years of his general staff warning him that Ukraine was becoming a NATO member in all but name and the situation finally reached a breaking point. It was now or never.

The stronger would always prey upon the weaker to protect their interests. USA against a 'sovereign' Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Now Russia against a 'sovereign' Ukraine. And all in between and before. Anyone with some thought of self-reflection would concede that. And, btw, same way Pakistan prevented a 'sovereign' Afghanistan under both the Soviets and the American occupations from becoming a threat to Pakistan.
The world hides behind words like 'Nazis' or 'democratically elected' or 'sovereignty' or whatnot but the basic truth is that no power would want a hostile power next to them. We can all use some real honest introspection.

There is a lot of hypocrisy from the Poles. Refugees from Ukraine are OK but not from MENA. Participating in the invasion of Iraq is ok but Russia invading Ukraine is bad.

The Europeans have obliterated each other numerous times in the past. It was only a matter of time before they did again. I don't know why this is so shocking to folks.
The blatant racism being shown on woke TV and the hosts not opposing them is sickening. They’re literally broadcasting nazi propaganda. Some dude was taking about blond hair blue eye Europeans.

There won’t be much time until the accepting countries have their own problems. Their people wouldn’t want jobs to be stolen by foreigners.

1646003726649.png

of course memes ensued

1646004000027.png

Doc1_Part1.jpg

Just like yesterday this Italian registered ATR is flying around in circles very odd.

Doc1_Part2.jpg

USAF KC Tanker probably refueling other fighters in the area. Or carrying out SIGINT on its own.
Doc1_Part3.jpg

This the second KC Tanks of USAF doing the same in Poland.
Doc1_Part4.jpg

And just like yesterday tonight again two C17 from RAF doing their daily supply run to Warsaw. I am still trying to locate 2-off EF2000 I picked up yesterday. Lets hope they turn their transponders ON.

I am afraid if half of the war footage may turn out to be Hollywood directions. Given the history and advancement in media warfare regarding soft image and to influence the narrative, anything can happen.

Let's all be very responsible while posting anything that says Russia Ukraine.

Regards,

Absolutely

I distinctly remember YouTube "shorts" during the most recent Israeli agresssion towards the occupied people of Palestine.

YouTube was being flooded with clips of cute girls in IDF uniform dancing around and doing cute things. Here is an example:

(Apologies if it offends you....but it's important to understand how sophisticated some nations are when it comes to this particular domain of warfare....I.e cyberspace / propaganda(

For several weeks clips such as these bombarded YouTube and trended greatly. These Israeli terrorists wanted to show the world how "sophisticated" and "European" they are whilst they defend themselves from the Muslim orcs.

Thank you stating this. The mod in question shares the Western liberal democratic worldview and therefore is unable to understand what you're trying to say. I'm not sure what the difference in views are between him and a White House press correspondent.

Intelligence is different from one's state of consciousness - that is, the ability to see power structures and imperialism for what it is.

To be honest, I too think 'the Western liberal democratic' order is the way forward for humanity and is being gradually adopted by the world--by even Saudi Arabia now. But that way forward should not be through imperialistic way. But through economic and social reforms. I don't see the West as something negative. I tend to see the West as an evolved human situation minus the lingering colonial mindset. Criticizing endless wars--spearheaded by the American Neo Cons--is not the same as criticizing the West. I resent my tax $$ going to support a war machine which not only destroys so much in the world but also bleeds me financially: I still haven't filed my 2021 taxes because, despite paying over $16,000 in Federal and State taxes last year (plus other taxes), I will still have to pay more to the govt and a some of that money would go to support the never-ending wars and the so-called 'Veterans'.
But that's all for another topic. Let's hope there is peace and Russia finds a way out.

The stronger would always prey upon the weaker to protect their interests. USA against a 'sovereign' Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Now Russia against a 'sovereign' Ukraine. And all in between and before. Anyone with some thought of self-reflection would concede that. And, btw, same way Pakistan prevented a 'sovereign' Afghanistan under both the Soviets and the American occupations from becoming a threat to Pakistan.
The world hides behind words like 'Nazis' or 'democratically elected' or 'sovereignty' or whatnot but the basic truth is that no power would want a hostile power next to them. We can all use some real honest introspection.

With all its faults , My respect for ISI has increased 10x fold. Kicked out soviets and US from Afghanistan.

You are not the first person who has brought this up. May I remind you that idiots/bigots/racists however you want to term them exist in all societies and cultures. This doesn't mean you paint everyone with the same brush.

Remember the contribution Poles made in Pakistans infancy.

I personally work with a few Polish and Lithuanian guys and girls and they are professional and kind, and acknowledge the cultural differences between myself and them.

Yeah that was in the aftermath of WW2.

WW2 had humbled Europeans for few years and I think another great war is needed in Europe to humble the white race once again.

Situation map update around kiev

FMnFzodXMAcnfy0

FMnGFloXIAE6uUs

This is my thought to make Kiev to surrender. Russian don't need to enter the city.
1. Cut the electricity
2. Cut the internet
3. Cut the water supply
4. Cut the food supply chain to the city
5. Cut the telecommunication to the city.
6. Cut the medical supply.
7. Put jammer around the city so no telecommunication device can active.
8. Then terror the nerve of the defenders to destroy their morale. Make they feel hopeless.

Look how long can they stand on their guard. I'm sure Russian know this already.

#Urgent: The Saudi Crown Prince affirms #Saudi Arabia's keenness on the stability of oil markets and its commitment to the OPEC + agreement.

•#Saudi Arabia rejects two requests from #America and #France to use the oil weapon against #Russia, and confirms its keenness to stabilize the oil and gas market away from political and military events in the world.

#Mohammed_bin_Salman #Riyadh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom