What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there is truth to Ukraine being run by Neo-Nazis. Polish are very racists especially against Muslims.
You are not the first person who has brought this up. May I remind you that idiots/bigots/racists however you want to term them exist in all societies and cultures. This doesn't mean you paint everyone with the same brush.

Remember the contribution Poles made in Pakistans infancy.

I personally work with a few Polish and Lithuanian guys and girls and they are professional and kind, and acknowledge the cultural differences between myself and them.

I am afraid if half of the war footage may turn out to be Hollywood directions. Given the history and advancement in media warfare regarding soft image and to influence the narrative, anything can happen.

Let's all be very responsible while posting anything that says Russia Ukraine.

Regards,

Thank you stating this. The mod in question shares the Western liberal democratic worldview and therefore is unable to understand what you're trying to say. I'm not sure what the difference in views are between him and a White House press correspondent.

Intelligence is different from one's state of consciousness - that is, the ability to see power structures and imperialism for what it is.
The mod in question also stated that Iraq had a strong military before 1990 while conveniently ignoring the fact that Iran-Iraq war (a near 10 year conflict!) happened prior and most of their army was ill trained and composed of conscripts. The criteria for moderation and think tanks here seems to be time served, logic is optional.

News Flash, their all racists. Do you think the Russians are not???
Russia is more multi-cultural than Ukraine for sure. Russia has people from the Caucasus region (Azerbaijanis, Georgians, Armenians, Chechens), Tatars, Jews, and even Japanese people in the far east.

Sergei Lavrov is of Armenian origin. Stalin was Georgian.

Yeah, sure, racism is pretty prevalent in Slavic countries, but at least Neo-Nazis are not currently part of the Russian agenda for national security. Ukraine is literally backing these Neo-Nazis and people are hailing them as "the Defenders".

I am afraid if half of the war footage may turn out to be Hollywood directions. Given the history and advancement in media warfare regarding soft image and to influence the narrative, anything can happen.

Let's all be very responsible while posting anything that says Russia Ukraine.

Regards,

This!

You are not the first person who has brought this up. May I remind you that idiots/bigots/racists however you want to term them exist in all societies and cultures. This doesn't mean you paint everyone with the same brush.

Remember the contribution Poles made in Pakistans infancy.

I personally work with a few Polish and Lithuanian guys and girls and they are professional and kind, and acknowledge the cultural differences between myself and them.
There is a lot of hypocrisy from the Poles. Refugees from Ukraine are OK but not from MENA. Participating in the invasion of Iraq is ok but Russia invading Ukraine is bad.

The Europeans have obliterated each other numerous times in the past. It was only a matter of time before they did again. I don't know why this is so shocking to folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom