What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most concerning issue is that Russia is being severely rejected and isolated. I don’t think Putin is “crazy” as the Western media has painted him up to now. However, having no off-ramps or de escalation is leading to strong rhetoric coming from Russia, especially regarding nukes.

Both parties better give each other a realistic and reasonable OFF RAMP.

Otherwise we all lose.

1646001056980.png

Chechen general Tushaev is alive

The ironic thing is until now the Ukraine was a buffer zone between Russia and Nato. If Putin succeeds he will have his puppet government neighbouring Nato. Then what? Threaten Poland and tell them to leave Nato? Or invade them and threaten Germany?
No, Ukraine was not a buffer zone. It was a de facto member of NATO and all it would have taken after a year or so was just the signature.

I'm looking from the defensive perspective. Drones and infantry with latest gen ATGM's are taking a nasty toll on upgraded T-72's/T-90's. Pakistan will face similar threats and should be taking notes.
1. Combined arms

2. MBTs are suited for offensive ops. Infantry equipped with variety of weapons and artillery cover is good for defense. Keep armor for counter-attack, flanks, attacking weak supply lines etc

I am only responsible for what I write, not for what you understand or want to understand from it.. You clearly deleted my post because of difference of opinion. And it's okay. We all have our prejudices and biases, and mods are no exception.

I, however, am unable to understand that how US/NATO imperialism and hegemonic ambitions, the root cause behind this war, is being flagged "off topic" by you

As for your pro US/NATO propaganda, as I said earlier, you are free to believe in whatever you want. I know what I am talking about.

And most importantly, US and NATO are going to support India against us no matter what we do for them. I am sure you too know it .. US appeasing is not going to help us, it never has

Thank you stating this. The mod in question shares the Western liberal democratic worldview and therefore is unable to understand what you're trying to say. I'm not sure what the difference in views are between him and a White House press correspondent.

Intelligence is different from one's state of consciousness - that is, the ability to see power structures and imperialism for what it is.

1. Combined arms

2. MBTs are suited for offensive ops. Infantry equipped with variety of weapons and artillery cover is good for defense. Keep armor for counter-attack, flanks, attacking weak supply lines etc
^ This, deployment of bulky and slow single sections in isolated long range patrols is suicidal. Russia is having to cover a very large area and their supply lines are stretched thin, this is why you are seeing the very impactful optics of scrap Russian metal littering streets and highways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom