What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAF soldiers are actively assaulting Indian and African medical students who are tying to leave the country:

Putin wasn’t wrong about denazification

7001797.jpg

That's exactly my style. That's why I'm so excited about China's nuclear buildup. After all, what use is this world if China is not in it? I'm mad jealous of Russia, I truly am.
China needs nuclear parity with the US and Russia. It’s astonishing how naive they were to take this long to build up.

The blatant racism being shown on woke TV and the hosts not opposing them is sickening. They’re literally broadcasting nazi propaganda. Some dude was taking about blond hair blue eye Europeans.

There won’t be much time until the accepting countries have their own problems. Their people wouldn’t want jobs to be stolen by foreigners.
They are only saying the quiet part out loud. We’ve always known what they thought.

Putin wasn’t wrong about denazification

China needs nuclear parity with the US and Russia. It’s astonishing how naive they were to take this long to build up.

They are only saying the quiet part out loud. We’ve always known what they thought.
I’ve been very skeptical about the nazi stuff until now but the Bandera supporters are coming out in the open showing Azov units and xenophobia.

I’ve been very skeptical about the nazi stuff until now but the Bandera supporters are coming out in the open showing Azov units and xenophobia.
Sadly a lot of people got taken in with the "Aww" propaganda, which is fine the West need a sacrificial lamb to stand up to Russia and they have nominated Ukraine. But painting these thugs from AZOV as anything other than Nazi scum is delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom