What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civilian-purpose infrastructure of Iraq was working as well.

You can clearly see lights and vehicles moving on roads.

Russia have bombed Ukraine very heavily by now. Just wait for statistics to emerge. Hundreds of TBMs have been used, let alone other types of munitions. People think what is happening in Ukraine is a joke?

Neither was what NATO and Allied troops did to other countries. When two countries go to war it is inevitable civilian casualties will happen.

My only point is that the Russians have not done even a fraction of damage to the civilian areas and infrastructure compared to these bearers of Moral authorities did to Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries. Who are they to question war tactics and slam Russia. Might is right. The only difference is that they are watching on TV the rerun of death and destruction they caused in Iraq happening to their ally and feel helpless.

2000 is literally nothing. Its nowhere near enough for an attack force, not even as reinforcement.
Well, this is the third frontline, first and second are from Crimea and Donezk...

Neither was what NATO and Allied troops did to other countries. When two countries go to war it is inevitable civilian casualties will happen.

My only point is that the Russians have not done even a fraction of damage to the civilian areas and infrastructure compared to these bearers of Moral authorities did to Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries. Who are they to question war tactics and slam Russia. Might is right. The only difference is that they are watching on TV the rerun of death and destruction they caused in Iraq happening to their ally and feel helpless.
If I say Ukrainian not allowing them to do so? Man, they are running out of fuel mid ways... so much for being the largest oil producer. :)

If I say Ukrainian not allowing them to do so? Man, they are running out of fuel mid ways... so much for being the largest oil producer. :)
It doesn’t have to do with their oil supply as much as their logistics. They quickly push into territory without securing their rear flank for fuel trucks.

P

Your time for death is written..you may due reading this message without a Nuclear war. Less drama please
Don't be so offended just because we're joking.

If it's for the homeland, death is our wedding. I am not kidding.

By the way, did I mention that I love Putin the most? (Much more than the Chinese friends, which defended the occupation as saying "russia liberating lands" under this title.)

(Putin was our getaway ticket, but his stupid advisers ruined the whole plan.)

Poor logistical planning. This is Military planning 101. Surprised if this is a campaign wide issue. Heads will role. You do not send in an armoured infantry without ensuring the supply lines keep supporting the blitzkrieg.

It doesn’t have to do with their oil supply as much as their logistics. They quickly push into territory without securing their rear flank for fuel trucks.
Superpowers do not give such silly excuses... Superpowers don't run out of fuels when they are invading another nations.

If this is true... A big "if".... Then things are not going good for the Russians. You don't fire Generals in the middle of a military operation.

If Russia is feeling the heat they will escalate. Failure is not an option for the Russians.
Escalation will be thermobaric bombs and TOS. It will get very bloody very quickly.

If this is true... A big "if".... Then things are not going good for the Russians. You don't fire Generals in the middle of a military operation.

If Russia is feeling the heat they will escalate. Failure is not an option for the Russians.

Highly doubt this.

Maybe AFTER the operations, but right away is a huge if indeed.

Superpowers do not give such silly excuses... Superpowers don't run out of fuels when they are invading another nations.
I don’t disagree with that. It shows the weakness of Russian command. I was just pointing out that being the biggest oil producer and not having logistical issues are not necessarily related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom