What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few days of war, I think things are going exactly as planned for Russia

They have hardly used any of their military beyond a limited force

They have hardly used any air power

You can see with where they are targeting within Ukraine what their plans are and after 4 or so days of battle, I think they are where they want to be

For some reason they European's think Putin is Thanos a d anything short of complete annihilation of Ukraine within hours is a humiliation

If by military means or through negotiation, the Russians get the eastern breakaway states and Ukraine is turned into a buffer state between Russia and NATO I think the Russians got what they wanted from this conflict

About Baraktars, I am doing count. They already claimed more TB2 kills than the number what Ukraine officially declared to have.
Ive counted that Russia claimed 7 TB2. Ukraine has 12

The amount of western propaganda in this war is too high. Doesn't affect russia though and they will keep advancing.
Interesting how the west isolate inviduals and decalre them mentally unstable.
Saddam
Gaddafi
Asad
And now Putin

Ofcourse only these individuals start and fight wars. They are individually evil and cause suffering to the masses

I believe NATO with US have enough information about their launching sites and locations of their submarines. Russia can launch only a few before it turned into a wasteland.
Part of NATO's nuclear arsenal is in Turkey. So if someone turns the key and presses the red button, I will die a few hours before you do. That's why I'm not as comfortable as you.

Single isolated units, Russians are extending their front lines and leaving flanks and supply exposed and vulnerable to destruction by the Ukrainians. Seems to me the gameplan for the Ukrainians. Most resources again are probably at Kiev and Close to Donbass/Kharkiv.

Tanks can go as far as their fuel tanks will allow but once the fuel runs out the advance is done.
Yes, you are right, but it may be the strategy for regime change. Meanwhile in Kyiv:

Ukraine has a professional-grade army with Western material and intelligence support. US fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. Iraqi Shia majority was against Saddam and happy to see his regime brought down. His army was not professional. Afghanistan has nothing more than lightly armed tribes. If US fought in somewhere like Egypt, it would face heavy casualties. Being a superpower does not enable to just boulder through a whole country with no trouble. Occupying one nation is a costly and long term task.

Ukraine is not a conventional military juggernaut (far from it); Ukranians have surprised Russians on the ground nevertheless. Vladimir Putin was of the view that Volodymyr Zelenskyy is a CIA plant and would be an easy picking because Ukranians won't pick up arms at his call - Putin is scratching his head now.

Iraq had managed to develop and field a very large and sophisticated army (and national defenses) by 1987 but US-led forces destroyed much of it in a brilliantly executed military operation in 1991. Literally no country is equipped to fight USA in conventional terms.

I believe Putin is making EU press all their buttons against Russia.At the end, regardless of the result of the present hostilities, Putin will be more resilient to EU pressure once he has plugged all those gaps.

3409583.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My guesses are the Russians kept this invasion on the light side since they wanted Ukraine in one piece while forcing a negotiated settlement.
They only sent in limited troops and very little bombing of infrastructure. I mean no electricty cuts no Internet cuts no mobile phone cuts.
Remember Iraq they even hit water purification plants the bastards

A lot of the usual mental-slaves are once again forgetting that while Russia continued to arm India with advanced weapons to fight Pakistan, Ukraine upgraded and offered to sell (including ToT) Ukrainian defense equipment. There was a reason why Pakistan Army was still interested in Ukrainian tanks, even after buying the VT-4s.

While Ukraine has treated Pakistan with respect, Russia has continued to use Pakistan to blackmail India into buying more stuff, making a fool out of Pakistan.

That is such a naive reading of the war.
This war strengthens China, which is Pakistan's strongest ally. And you are talking about some weapons which Pakistan could acquire from other places?? And India paid hard cash for the Russian arms. Even here you'd see some Indian members are siding with the West against Russia. There are no permanent friends or enemies--only permanent interests for nations.
I don't know how anyone can miss the evolving geopolitical situation of Iran, Pakistan, China and Russia aligning their policies.

I believe NATO with US have enough information about their launching sites and locations of their submarines. Russia can launch only a few before it turned into a wasteland.

Those 'few' would end the world as we know it. No more you, me and the PDF... But I believe Russia has multiple ways to end the world than just a few. Putin should be given a way out of this mess.

They only sent in limited troops and very little bombing of infrastructure. I mean no electricty cuts no Internet cuts no mobile phone cuts.
Remember Iraq they even hit water purification plants the bastards

Civilian-purpose infrastructure of Iraq was working as well.

You can clearly see lights and vehicles moving on roads.

Russia have bombed Ukraine very heavily by now. Just wait for statistics to emerge. Hundreds of TBMs have been used, let alone other types of munitions. People think what is happening in Ukraine is a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom