What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any details on why the Russians were not able to completely knock out Ukrainian air defenses?

IMO, the Russians didn't strike hard enough in the beginning. 30K soldiers is nothing, Pakistan sent more forces to the FATA to beat back the TTP and FATA is microscopic when compared to Ukraine.

Then where are they going after abandoning their million dollars toys? captured alive? ran away?

Bodies recovered or removed. Most vids are probably taken after the fact. Don't think civilians would be milling out right after a fight. Troops probably dismounted and withdrawn if they made it out alive and bodies recovered.

Any details on why the Russians were not able to completely knock out Ukrainian air defenses?

IMO, the Russians didn't strike hard enough in the beginning. 30K soldiers is nothing, Pakistan sent more forces to the FATA to beat back the TTP and FATA is microscopic when compared to Ukraine.
I don’t even know if they had a proper SEAD campaign in the beginning stages.

Single isolated units, Russians are extending their front lines and leaving flanks and supply exposed and vulnerable to destruction by the Ukrainians. Seems to me the gameplan for the Ukrainians. Most resources again are probably at Kiev and Close to Donbass/Kharkiv.

Tanks can go as far as their fuel tanks will allow but once the fuel runs out the advance is done.

What about a lengthy history of Pakistan - Ukraine defense deals?

Russia assaulted Ukraine (not USA) for your kind information.

Your POV is appaling.
A lot of the usual mental-slaves are once again forgetting that while Russia continued to arm India with advanced weapons to fight Pakistan, Ukraine upgraded and offered to sell (including ToT) Ukrainian defense equipment. There was a reason why Pakistan Army was still interested in Ukrainian tanks, even after buying the VT-4s.

While Ukraine has treated Pakistan with respect, Russia has continued to use Pakistan to blackmail India into buying more stuff, making a fool out of Pakistan.

EU just announced that it will send weapons to Ukraine and has closed airspace to all Russian aircraft including private jets.
This is a significant shift in EU policy

As per RT, Russia offered to have talks in Belarus which Ukraine didn't agree to.
Ukraine offered Poland, which Russia didn't agree to.

So the stall mate may be just not agreeing on location.

Also Ukraine asked for 3rd part guarantee, if they had talks.
Russia asked for 3 points:
  • Demilitarize.
  • Be impartial (don't side with NATO).
  • Denazification (remove influence of neo-Nazis and nationalists who have been committing atrocities in Donbass since 2014).
  • Plus, a suggestion by Putin that Ukraine military take over the leadership because Putin said it will be easy to have talks with Ukraine military rather than government.

See 2nd tweet below: 👇

Looks like they have now agreed on Belarus.

May be that's why there is calm in the air tonight!

Ukraine agrees to hold talks with Russia in Belarus – Moscow​

Read coming in as calm :

Last edited:
2000 is literally nothing. Its nowhere near enough for an attack force, not even as reinforcement.
I think it depends on the objective. Are they leading another attack force or they are the attack force?

Last edited:
This attitude is wrong.

I think we should say that, yes, Putin, you have accomplished everything and destroyed all the military capacity of Ukraine, please let's deal now.

Otherwise, TOPOL-Ms will take to the streets of Moscow with neon lights, sound system and extra-large rims. God forbid, let's not go through madness.
I believe NATO with US have enough information about their launching sites and locations of their submarines. Russia can launch only a few before it turned into a wasteland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom