What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

I think it's more like a lump of unwanted cancer landed on Chinese doorstep.

Would Chinese even want to touch that pile of.....? I don't know. But as far as I see, this is going to become a liability of China.

If he will return Outer Northeast. Otherwise, he will need really to be ready to crawl in front of Xi

Wow why not say Ukrainians are advancing on to Moscow. This war's pathetic propaganda and lies overage beat everything mankind has ever seen before. Entire Western world is against one country. Russians have behaved extremely admirable so far avoiding causing damage to the civilian areas and to civilians.
They have not thrown in 5% of their power. These are limited operations pushing and encircling some cities. If Russians choose to neutralize defenders they can go Grozny way......

NATO in their shock and awe horror over Baghdad dropped 900 bombs and killed 5000 civilians first night alone.

I don't understand the Russian use of heavy armour along well kept roads. They're just funnelling their forces to predetermined kill points (so many burnt out vehicles already). Mass infantry moving through the forests to take the Ukrainian anti-tank teams is what they should be aiming for. I think they're too impatient in all this, or they're running short of money for the war.
It makes me think their armour isn't meant for rough terrain, due to being too old and maintenance heavy. It would explain they insisted on taking roads, when the shortest and safest paths were likely to go off road.

Wow why not say Ukrainians are advancing on to Moscow. This war's pathetic propaganda and lies overage beat everything mankind has ever seen before. Entire Western world is against one country. Russians have behaved extremely admirable so far avoiding causing damage to the civilian areas and to civilians.
They have not thrown in 5% of their power. These are limited operations pushing and encircling some cities. If Russians choose to neutralize defenders they can go Grozny way......

NATO in their shock and awe horror over Baghdad dropped 900 bombs and killed 5000 civilians first night alone.
Yeah if you go by twitter, you'll feel Zelensky is just outside the Red Square waiting to strangle Putin with his own hands.

Putin has them by the balls and they know it. Men and material losses? Yeah it's a war.

I should add that Russia's heavy defeat(political and economic) is not in the interests of Pakistan or Turkey. In fact, it is not suitable for Europe too.

I hope a honorable way out can be created for Russia.

You got that right! And Pakistanis know that well.
If the war gets out of hand, then America and its reliable poodle the UK are more protected because of geographical buffers. Europeans are trying to not appear to repeat the Neville Chamberlain moment but there will be a very heavy price for Europe if and when Putin decides to go truly mad! He will NOT accept any defeat.
We should all pray for a quick ceasefire!

EU Commission President von der Leyen announced that they will impose new economic sanctions on Belarus.

EU high representative Borrell: Russian central bank reserve will be blocked.

The EU has finally got their fingers out - days after the UK shamed them into it with the UKs more nimble response.

Yeah if you go by twitter, you'll feel Zelensky is just outside the Red Square waiting to strangle Putin with his own hands.

Putin has them by the balls and they know it. Men and material losses? Yeah it's a war.
I think Twitter overly sensationalizes the war but the Russian offensive has stalled either way.

I don't understand the Russian use of heavy armour along well kept roads. They're just funnelling their forces to predetermined kill points (so many burnt out vehicles already). Mass infantry moving through the forests to take the Ukrainian anti-tank teams is what they should be aiming for. I think they're too impatient in all this, or they're running short of money for the war.
Yes, but dismounted infantry move slowly. The armour seizes the critical points and eliminates larger enemy formations. Capture the lines of communications, cut off the country from resupply. The second phase is the dismounted infantry taking the towns.

The advance seems to be slow, I think the Russians didn't throw in enough troops at the beginning.

Russia has to win this, and win it well. Anything less is the end of any pretence of being a major power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom