What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey check this out. Another BS story Western media was trying to glorify....Turned out untrue:

They are probably shitting in their pants and blaming each other as to who said :Go F...Yourself...

I should add that Russia's heavy defeat(political and economic) is not in the interests of Pakistan or Turkey. In fact, it is not suitable for Europe too.

I hope a honorable way out can be created for Russia.

I disagree.

Russia and whole of EU will be wrecked. Western world will suffer. I think it is about time they suffer what they have been promoting in muslims lands for last few decades.

May the nukes fly over. Hope Putin goes down like a hero.

Thanks Waz, yes all good. Took a break from pdf for my own sanity.:sick:

Good to see you back bro, and nice to see you are well.
I had someone else (western poster) tell me one of the reasons he is back as he was sick of all the one sided NATO cheer and wanted to see what others in the world thought (Twitter is limited), who he wished to engage, even though he is pro Ukraine.

Also no chechen general has been killed on the battlefied, Ukrainian disinfo again. The source is POW stating this https://en.memesrandom.com/magomed-tushaev/
Yes, another BS by Western Media like the Ukrainian Sailors who told Russians to go f**k themselves which later proved to be a BS too.

But you have to hand it to the Ukrainians, they are excelling in Information war and spreading disinformation quite effectively albeit having full support of entire West.

It makes me think their armour isn't meant for rough terrain, due to being too old and maintenance heavy. It would explain they insisted on taking roads, when the shortest and safest paths were likely to go off road.

Yes looks like it. I'm surprised they didn't wait for the troop delude then move armour in. But I guess that would take at least 2 weeks to happen.

Central Bank of Russia: The Central Bank will buy gold from the domestic market

Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu: "The situation in Ukraine has turned into a 'war'; we will apply the Montreux provisions transparently."

Denmark has confirmed that it will donate 2,700 ATGMs.

:o: Tomorrow there will be a blood bath in the Russian markets

Hey check this out. Another BS story Western media was trying to glorify....Turned out untrue:

They are probably shitting in their pants and blaming each other as to who said :Go F...Yourself...
This is old news. Fog of war, it's Russia's own fault for not presenting them from the beginning.

As it is, both sides are presenting heavy propaganda. Russia's problem is that their propaganda is so bullshit, that its completely unbelievable. Whereas the Ukrainians at least try to make it believable.

Yes, but dismounted infantry move slowly. The armour seizes the critical points and eliminates larger enemy formations. Capture the lines of communications, cut off the country from resupply. The second phase is the dismounted infantry taking the towns.

The advance seems to be slow, I think the Russians didn't throw in enough troops at the beginning.

Russia has to win this, and win it well. Anything less is the end of any pretence of being a major power.

The thing is they needed the mobile infantry with them i.e. mass APC's and IFV's, but they seem to be strangely absent with the tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom