What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather is a major factor. The ground is too soft and they are forced to travel on paved Highways only. Even some bridges are not able to support T80 weight and have seen pictures of tanks fallen on their side in ravines and river.

Terrible weather with soft ground causing slow advance on roads packed with ambush traps and mines.

Aye yes.

Most of the movements by the Russians is done without proper or any surveillance intelligence clearance, it’s like they just tip in one hornet net after the other. Totally absence of UAV and ground surveillance units, I guess it’s matter of time and such NATO standards are not widely fixed in Russian doctrine.

As far as I know they first wave of soldiers they've sent to Ukraine are mostly conscripts, Chechen paramilitary, and some conventional forces and they're only using 1/3 of the 100k-130k soldiers they have ready to go.

I seriously doubt this is even 30% accurate.....27 planes?

Some of it looks beliveable - some of it is not. But there is a lot of false information flying around. I will delete it.

Reactions: waz
I think Twitter overly sensationalizes the war but the Russian offensive has stalled either way.
Again, without verified sources this is conjecture. Some burning equipment on the roads doesn't mean the offensive stalled. Ukraine should fear the troop surge if Putin really wants to go for the kill. He will flatten cities we've seen it before.

If I was in charge in Russia I would send out a stark warning. Any built up area used to ambush my forces would be wiped clean of existence. Any country sending arms to kill my soldiers will be the next on my list.

Good to see you back bro, and nice to see you are well.
I had someone else (western poster) tell me one of the reasons he is back as he was sick of all the one sided NATO cheer and wanted to see what others in the world thought (Twitter is limited), who he wished to engage, even though he is pro Ukraine.
I find myself drawn to pdf to challenge my own established world view.
In real life as well I find myself seeking diversity in all things, culture, food , history and friendship.

The White House called on China to consider Russia's military action against Ukraine as an "occupation".

Its simple abandoned vehicles ran out of fuel and they had to complete mission so they left them and later destroyed by ukrainians. Russia fields so many vehicles and most of the vehicles used in operation are outdated and near to out of order apart from some armored transport. Only war russia is losing is twitter war. The videos that show dead russian soldiers in total are not more then few 100's.

But, loses apart no one knows what real time length is given by russian command to completely sieze kiev. It looks like right now russians are playing soft and waiting for reason to go full scale operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom