What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those saying Ukraine should surrender because Putin won't would you say that if it was your country? These Ukrainian men are fighting for their country, their way of life, their homes, businesses and their loved ones. I hope they kick Russia's ***. If you want to see brave men fighting for what they believe in look to Ukraine.
Not Ukraine, their president and his government.

Russia almost took over the entire Ukraine in hours, it's mindblowing! if this is slow, I don't know what is fast...
Have you looked at the map? No they haven't taken all of Ukraine in hours. Its way too big!

From what I'm ready on twitter, the Russian's are right now having logistics problems like running out of fuel after days of fighting and moving around. They avoiding cities because they WILL have a hard time taking one.

Occupying bigger cities will cost human lives, Russia realises this will bite them hard. I pray they come to an agreement and the war stops. The Ukrainian government must be getting encouragement from Nato to keep fighting. For Russia this is a big test, if they fail they are screwed and will loose the status of being the mighty Russia. Nato will then expand more. Usa the super power used to hide in Iraq and Afghanistan bases.

This is disingenuous.

1. Iraq invaded and annexed Kuwait in 1990. US-led forces protected KSA and liberated Kuwait in 1991 with UN mandate.

2. Yugoslavian Civil War and its implications.

3. Yugoslavian Civil War and its implications.

4. Home to Al-Qaeda Network which was responsible for numerous terrorists attacks around the world including 9/11. US-led forces dismantled Al-Qaeda Network in the region with UN mandate.

5. Controversial development but the oppressive Saddam regime is gone for good?

6. Qaddafi regime was about to commit genocide in politically rebellious Benghazi.

7. Assad regime is responsible for destruction of Syria.

Can WE stop making excuses for oppressive dictators?

I have marked that post as trolling and removed it. Let this be a reminder that sheer amount of likes on a post won't make it exempt to judgement.

Occupying bigger cities will cost human lives, Russia realises this will bite them hard. I pray they come to an agreement and the war stops. The Ukrainian government must be getting encouragement from Nato to keep fighting. For Russia this is a big test, if they fail they are screwed and will loose the status of being the mighty Russia. Nato will then expand more.

Not to mention the resupply of weapons from U.S. and U.K. besides them but other European countries, even Germany have changed their minds and decided to supply weapons.

1920px-2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png

This is whats going on the last day or so.

Many here will never admit it, but the US force of Desert Storm would roll todays Russian military.

Brutal honesty
Sure. It becomes more true when we consider Russias striking capability within USA.

Occupying bigger cities will cost human lives, Russia realises this will bite them hard. I pray they come to an agreement and the war stops. The Ukrainian government must be getting encouragement from Nato to keep fighting. For Russia this is a big test, if they fail they are screwed and will loose the status of being the mighty Russia. Nato will then expand more. Usa the super power used to hide in Iraq and Afghanistan bases.

Forgot to mention besides occupying a city, but you have to leave a large force behind to keep it while moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom