What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same goes for Russia too. If anyone **** with Russians they can send them to stone age too.
But in this case, Russia made a WRITTEN promise to Ukraine not to attack Ukraine. You did not know that?

The deal was that if Ukraine did <something> then Russia would not attack Ukraine. Then Ukraine agreed and completed that <something> to complete satisfaction. That <something> was verified by 3rd party countries, not individuals, and Russia agreed that <something> was done to satisfaction. You did not know that?

So who was fvkcing with Russia to provoke this invasion? Please do not bring up NATO. That argument died a long time ago and is now zombied to be used by those ignorant of that deal. Inside that deal that Russia agreed to, NATO was not mentioned.

Ukraine isn't Afghanistan, the USAF bombed the shit out of those mountains. In Early December 2001, the USAF dropped a 15,000 bomb off the back of a C130 in Tora Bora which shook the mountains for miles after impact. In April of 2017, the US went one step further and dropped a 21000lbs MOAB on an ISIS tunnel complex.

Based on available statistics between 2006 and 2019 the allied forces dropped 47,081 bombs in Afghanistan. Let that sink in!

In Afghanistan they allied with the Northern alliance to overtake the country, then paid the warlords to keep in control, in Iraq they used the Kurds and anti Saddam Shia arabs to overtake the country. Russia can only achieve their objective if the Russian speaking and anti Ukrainian government parties become pro Russia, otherwise Russia will fail, they will not be able to occupy the country for too long.

Germany now going to supply weapons to Ukraine.

If these are the Ukrainians fighting Russia, god forbid, Zekensky still has time to not to fall for FOX type cheerleaders on the sidelines. I say that misleading and falsified portrayal will surely cost Ukraine more than they could just do it silently.

Currently, it is like situation on ground Versus media portrayal. In the end, reality matters for those living in there. Rest of the world will keep talking about all those fantasized accomplishments.

The world of narrative building only believes in history as they want and nit what it will be in reality.

Fake news media outlets and propaganda mouthpieces should be held responsible for every loss if Ukraine is totally lost. Most of the world will be like damn man; they were wining on news and of situation was that bad, at-least someone could have tried meditate. On the same time, Ukrainians.at receiving end will be cursing these liars that put them to death for covering ground reality. In the end it will be just a blame game.

I am repeating myself that we shall not believe everything being said by parties with their own interests. At this point of time, only Ukrainians or Russian lives are at risk. Rest of the world is just waiting as if the weak one losses the fight but at-least, the victor will be exhausted and unable to catch breath quickly so by that time, further opponents will have opportunity to take him down.

All the solidarity and support for Ukraine due to their alleged fight against an oppressor or so-called invader is a drama. Otherwise, Palestinian and Kashmiris would have been helped with same urgency, dedication and love for defender type logic, long ago.

Nothing against gay people at all. I even reply them.
Its good to know your presumptuous self can try to be humorous and as far as sissies are concerned the only sissies I know of are based in the Middle East shouting to end the Zionists once and for all.

Still waiting for that to happen.

For those saying Ukraine should surrender because Putin won't would you say that if it was your country? These Ukrainian men are fighting for their country, their way of life, their homes, businesses and their loved ones. I hope they kick Russia's ***. If you want to see brave men fighting for what they believe in look to Ukraine.

Kiev is a Ukrainian city they are fighting at home, I don't know what kind of history they teach in Iran - German army was at the time the most advanced and well equipped, similar to Russians vs Ukrainians today. The Germans did not anticipate stiff resistance in short they though everyone is French.

The whole purpose of sanctions is to destabilise the economic condition in Russia this could trigger Putin's end. As I said before the Russians had - had regime changes before and they have never been done to appease the west rather to change the direction the country is taking.

The whole problem is Putin - he has some 5-10 years left before the next big shot at KGB/FSB (or whatever its called these days) takes over. You know about Stalin, you probably have heard about Gorbachev, I think you probably also know about Tsar Nicholas. What do remember Putin for in the next 20-30 years? What is his Legacy? What will the history books say about him?

He has played his hand - if it backfires he is going to be in a lot of pain.
You named Stalingrad, not Kiev. I don't see how Kiev is similar to Stalingrad for the reasons I mentioned already. The Germans had been overextended all over Europe, they were fighting in several fronts and the engines of their tanks stalled in the cold weather and their infantry could not advance. Their soldiers froze alive and Soviet snipers took them out. It wasn't just pure resistance, it was also a combination technology limits of 1940s and the lack of logistics to endure the Russian winter. This was probably one of the reasons that the Germans decided to put the engine in the back. None of these issues are relevant to this war. And I don't get why you brought it up.

And I explained to you that public dissatisfaction cannot manipulate Russians into rising against Putin and handing their country to you on a silver platter. Russia is not some banana republic created by the British or the Americans in the middle of nowhere. It is a country with about 7 centuries of history and a strong sense of patriotism and love for the Fatherland.

Well, history books may talk about him as the savior of Russia after the Yeltsin period. He recovered the Russian economy in the 21st century, thanks to your stupidity for attacking Iraq and driving oil prices to above $100 per barrel, and he finally took action against the expansionism of NATO. I think your history books may not talk well of him, but Russian books will probably be written by different authors, thinking completely differently.

Last edited:
Its good to know your presumptuous self can try to be humorous and as far as sissies are concerned the only sissies I know of are based in the Middle East shouting to end the Zionists once and for all.

Still waiting for that to happen.
You brought up the ME region. A reminder why ME people should never support the '' new democratic ukraine''.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom