What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting and timely discussion on what's happening with the ukraine crisis.
They even have a guest that is in Kiev right now joining them @ timestamp : 1.44.08

It's ironic how some Pakistanis are supporting naked Russian aggression against a sovereign country even though their government is a Western puppet doesn't mean that any random country should start bombing them. This is the similar type of aggression as what US/NATO did in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. We were also in the same shoes as that of Ukraine today during Soviet-Afghan war.

I suggest you read the large amount of information available on this thread. Some say the war began in 2014, others might argue longer.

Lets not forget the role that Belarus has also played in all of this!
I really hope their actions don't slip through the nets, they need to be B slapped for their actions. I hope the Poles, Latvians and Lithuanians give them hell from now on.

Just stop, you and I both know that's not true :disagree:

Thats true buddy… Russians haven’t used their real air combat power else the results could have been very different and dangerous. Russians strictly avoiding civilian casualties and mass destruction and collateral else they can easily send formation of Su-34 & TU 160 blacjack to neutralize entire Ukraine piece of shit force, AD whatever they have with in hour quite frankly…

Its all propaganda until its confirmed and that is true for both sides the real story of this miserable war will only come out after its over - that is if any think or anyone is left to read about it.

Lets see - if what news are showing is true than its going to take a lot of heavy firepower to get the now dug in Ukrainians to give up. Remember Stalingrad - there is a reason Germans failed to capture it.

Not a platter mate - more like some one more sane will take the helm and steer the Russian ship to pastures anew. Russia has gone through many a regime change not one of them was on a platter for anyone.
Stalingrad, Ukrainians? ROFL... where do you get that idea?

Ukrainians are too much of a sissies to replicate the great warriors at stalingrad. Most Ukrainians are more into LGBT gay parade, wannabe EU stuff.

I suggest you read the large amount of information available on this thread. Some say the war began in 2014, others might argue longer.
Yes the naked aggression began in 2014 when Russia attacked Crimea. So what?

PRAGUE, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Czech government approved on Saturday sending weapons and ammunition worth 188 million crowns ($8.57 million) to help Ukraine defend itself against Russia's attack, the Czech Defence Ministry said.

The shipment, which includes machine guns, assault rifles and other light weapons, will be delivered by the Czech side to a location picked by Ukraine, the ministry said.

"Our help is not over!" the ministry said on Twitter.

indianstudent.jpg

This is not reality.
That specifically may not be reality but its not a mystery that Eastern European women are much more involved in nation-building productive work rather than our gossip aunties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom