What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko continues to purchase military equipment for Ukraine. This time, Italian MLS SHIELD armored vehicles were purchased with volunteer funds, according to Poroshenko, the equipment was purchased for the counteroffensive of the Ukrainian army. Unexpectedly for everyone, the Ukrainian site "Peacemaker", which publishes information about the enemies of Ukraine, accused Petro Poroshenko of corruption. Information was posted on the website that allegedly Poroshenko, under the guise of raising funds and purchasing MLS SHIELD armored vehicles, took 40 million hryvnia abroad and allowed the funds to be misused. MLS SHIELD is a 4×4 armored SUV manufactured by TEKNE. The manufacturer guarantees the safety of 10 crew members in the event of a car being blown up by mines and improvised explosive devices, as well as in case of an ambush attack. It is possible to install a warhead in the armored vehicle, in which a machine gun of up to 12.7 mm caliber or an automatic grenade launcher can be installed. According to Petro Poroshenko, he buys armored vehicles in the maximum configuration.

Russian artillery destroyed the Czechoslovak 152-mm self-propelled guns vz.77 "Dana-M2" in the Seversk region with an accurate blow. ACS "Dana-M2" is a modernized version of the self-propelled gun vz.77 "Dana" developed in 1977. Earlier, the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine purchased supported self-propelled guns in the Czech Republic, which caused a scandal. In the Czech Republic itself, the Dana self-propelled guns were decommissioned in 2018 and replaced by CAESAR 155-mm self-propelled guns. The Czech Republic refused to modernize the Dana self-propelled guns due to the impossibility of integrating this installation into a single NATO digital data transmission and target designation system.

Weakness on display, I wonder if anybody i. the West can read it.

The guy basically says: we lost 1/3 of our standing military just to start fighting for real.

Any other rouge polity would've been railroaded immediately if they made such bad bluff.
The fact that you insist on believing Russia has suffered a huge loss amazes me. I will revisit this subject 6 months from now.

Weakness on display, I wonder if anybody i. the West can read it.

The guy basically says: we lost 1/3 of our standing military just to start fighting for real.

Any other rouge polity would've been railroaded immediately if they made such bad bluff.
At present, the Russians have not even mobilized, and rarely use the air force. So far, the main losses of Russia have come from the rebel officers of the 1st army of the guard tank and the traitors of the Russian Ministry of foreign intelligence. Until now, the 1st army of the guard is still in rectification, and the war in the direction of idum has been at a standstill.

Consolidating ground is alright but how would you explain massive Russian losses ?
prove Russia's losses are "massive"....i bet they arent massive relative to Russia's capability to replenish. GFOH - Putin already said it today that Russia hasnt even thrown that much at Ukraine- and thats' already destroyed Ukraine irreversibly, and demoralized NATO.

ACTION IS TRUTH in war, nothing like a bluff - you either can do or you can't no inbetween.

The fact that you insist on believing Russia has suffered a huge loss amazes me. I will revisit this subject 6 months from now.
Me too, by then Ru forces will have been wiped out completely. Lol..

1. i didn't change my narrative as I never had one.
2. What do you know of LAT's that you replied me ? Do you have any idea what I was talking about ?
3. I got my figures from a website quoted in past few pages.
4. I am not talking about impact of war, I am asking consolidating ground linked with Russian losses. If that is so difficult to comprehend, please dont quote me again.
I was responding to your comments regarding Russia showing weaker image/"perceived weakness" to NATO on purpose, which I find it very perplexing, and hence my comments and you responded with comment about Russia's massive losses. I thought your argument is Russia's lack of situational analysis on the ground due to poor integration of drones into reconnaissance units on purpose. My understanding is drones has a lot of limitations/duration limits in complex environment, exhibit one would be Afghanistan, and Ukraine has vast area of hills, forest, ravines and gullies. If you feel my comments are not constructive, please don't quote me again.

Last edited:
If you have conducted an analysis on it already, do share.

prove Russia's losses are "massive"....i bet they arent massive relative to Russia's capability to replenish. GFOH - Putin already said it today that Russia hasnt even thrown that much at Ukraine- and thats' already destroyed Ukraine irreversibly, and demoralized NATO.

ACTION IS TRUTH in war, nothing like a bluff - you either can do or you can't no inbetween.
Me too, by then Ru forces will have been wiped out completely. Lol..

Russia has lost a third of their armored force. That’s directly from the top General of the US military. Those are massive losses.

They’ve expended so many PGMs, their now relying on 1960s era KH-22 antiship missiles for land attack.

By the end of the year, Russia is looking at 50% losses of their entire armored force.

Almost 100,000 antitank/armor weapons have been sent to Ukraine. Russian armor will never outnumber the amount of antitank weapons the Ukrainians possess. They will continue to suffer huge losses.

Look at website or go to war zone.

Is that an effective strategy ?
I don't know what the Russians think. Not only the air force, I also wonder why the Russians did not directly attack Kharkov.
Kharkov is close to the border, so Russia can easily take advantage of artillery. Moreover, Kharkov is an industrial center and a population center. Kharkov is a Russian speaking area, and the locals are pro Russian. During WW2, Germany and the Soviet Union broke out in Kharkov to decide the ownership of Ukraine. If Russia chose Kharkov as its main attack direction instead of eastern Ukraine when the Ukrainian war broke out, the situation should be very different now.
Attack Kharkov to force the Ukrainian army to rescue, and use the air force to attack in the process of Ukrainian army transfer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom