What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB2 UCAVs have been doing a number on Russian military equipment throughout the war. Counter battery artillery fire has been accurate and deadly (from both Russia and Ukraine). ATGMs such as the Javelin haven't been as effective as some people think. Yes they destroyed the enemy tanks, but as per Ukrainian and Russian servicemen, that is after 4 or 5 Javelins have been fired at the same tank (some javelins missed and some didnt get through the ERA and armour). NLAWs had more success than the Javelin.

But we have to remember the Indian T90 tanks and T72 tanks are a watered down version of the ones sent into Ukraine. No APS of any sorts and also Indian crews manning the tanks instead of Russian crews. Pakistan might not have the Javelin or NLAW but the Kornet is more than enough to deal with Indian T90 tanks and the BS can deal with the T72 tanks that india fields (t72m1 i believe).

But artillery still rules the battlefield evidently. Glad Pakistan has invested heavily into SP guns and also UCAVs. ATGMs could do with some more investments tho
Brings in the observation if LATs/HATs should have a drone squadron. This serves two purposes:

1. LATs were conceived as Recon elements of the division with jeeps as eyes and ears of the division while drones are excellent at recon being eye in the sky.
2. LATs were the anti-tank battalion of the division where as UCAVs are the ATGM carriers in the sky.

Russia has found the formula

its from the old Soviet book called the Soviet steamroller

from WWII, bring in heavy artillery and move forward the mechanised and infantry units inch by inch metre by metre

it took 4 weeks to take Mariupol, 4 days to take Severodonetsk and 4 hours to take Lysychansk

this completes the entire Luhansk which is 50% of the Donbas

tonight Russia is on the outskirts of Siversk and going to take both Slovyansk and Kramatorsk this will essentially give them the whole of the Donestk completing the whole Donbas

next what happens?

personally I dont think Russia will stop, they may even push onto Odessa and cross the Dinepier river
Are Russians deliberately showing a weaker image of themselves to NATO ?

Brings in the observation if LATs/HATs should have a drone squadron. This serves two purposes:

1. LATs were conceived as Recon elements of the division with jeeps as eyes and ears of the division while drones are excellent at recon being eye in the sky.
2. LATs were the anti-tank battalion of the division where as UCAVs are the ATGM carriers in the sky.

Are Russians deliberately showing a weaker image of themselves to NATO ?
Nato couldn't take Afghanistan's rural areas in 20 years of occupation against herders. Russia is showing NATO how to destroy an enemy with brutal force. Last major US war that was fought with carpet bombing was in Vietnam. Ukraine really need to change tactics and stop fighting in trenches while voluntarily being enveloped by Russian Artillery fire. America/NATO hasn't fought a peer since Korean War, and the sight of a brutal Russian Assault might be sending chills across Europe, and we still haven't seen any major offensive weapons(fighters and missles that can hit russia) by NATO to Ukraine yet. So respect for the Russians among NATO leadership remain despite media hoopla.

I can only imagine why, I am sure China and Russia will buy it on the black market for a fistfull of dollars. LOL

Nato couldn't take Afghanistan's rural areas in 20 years of occupation against herders. Russia is showing NATO how to destroy an enemy with brutal force. Last major US war that was fought with carpet bombing was in Vietnam. Ukraine really need to change tactics and stop fighting in trenches while voluntarily being enveloped by Russian Artillery fire. America/NATO hasn't fought a peer since Korean War, and the sight of a brutal Russian Assault might be sending chills across Europe, and we still haven't seen any major offensive weapons(fighters and missles that can hit russia) by NATO to Ukraine yet. So respect for the Russians among NATO leadership remain despite media hoopla.

I can only imagine why, I am sure China and Russia will buy it on the black market for a fistfull of dollars. LOL
Consolidating ground is alright but how would you explain massive Russian losses ?

если ты против нацистов, ты всегда находишь союзников на востоке.

So Russian steamroller continues. With people losing interest in this conflict, this could get easier for them in couple of months.

well i knew a country that allow a comedian become the leader , now that I think in fact I knew two country 🇺🇦 & 🇺🇸
Yes, two actors become the president of the county, Zelensky and Reagan. But they are different from Hu Jintao.

Although Hu Jintao was only a dam administrator at first, he has successively held the posts of technician, director and director of Gansu Provincial Water Conservancy Bureau, Gansu provincial official and Secretary of Tibet provincial Party committee. He was promoted to every level by virtue of his excellent political achievements, so he does not lack experience, ability and excellent subordinates.

Zelensky and Reagan became the president of a country just because of a film. They lack the experience, ability and subordinates to govern a country. Their power will actually be controlled by their behind the scenes bosses and advisory groups.

IMG_20220707_160534.jpg

Last edited:
You keep changing your narrative, please state Russian losses that you seem to be alluding to and where those figures come from and how that impact the war?
1. i didn't change my narrative as I never had one.
2. What do you know of LAT's that you replied me ? Do you have any idea what I was talking about ?
3. I got my figures from a website quoted in past few pages.
4. I am not talking about impact of war, I am asking consolidating ground linked with Russian losses. If that is so difficult to comprehend, please dont quote me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom