What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the US never lost an SR-71. And the U-2/TR-1 continues flying to this day with no one having anything better.

You lost your 'independence' our roaming freely over/near the matches - Fear prevailed.
Flying over Somalia, Chad, Uganda, and Burundi will not add up to your statement.

There may be an upcoming regime change in Russia. Russian whores are angry at Putin’s decision of invading Ukraine which in turn resulted in sanctions and freezing of banks. The freezing of banks has stopped their income through popular whore site only fans.

View attachment 818873
So sad. Onlyfans will probably go bankrupt without russian models.

You lost your 'independence' our roaming freely over/near the matches - Fear prevailed.
Flying over Somalia, Chad, Uganda, and Burundi will not add up to your statement.
I have no idea what the hell that means, and am not going to waste my time trying to decipher. Ignored. :rolleyes:

There may be an upcoming regime change in Russia. Russian whores are angry at Putin’s decision of invading Ukraine which in turn resulted in sanctions and freezing of banks. The freezing of banks has stopped their income through popular whore site only fans.

View attachment 818873
I appreciate this is a tense time, but lets not label women whores please.

"let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

In order for the American president to do anything, domestic and foreign, he must have legal authority, or at least the facade of such. NATO membership is that legal authority. It mean since Ukraine is not a NATO member, we cannot DIRECTLY help Ukraine. Sympathetically, the American people stands with Ukraine, but legally speaking, and I know how it sounds 'hiding' behind the legality shield, the American people are tired of sending troops to foreign lands and fight with little or no national security interests.

What we can and will do is help Ukraine INDIRECTLY via the porcupine policy, or a repeat of the Soviet occupied Afghanistan policy. We will send sophisticated weapons to the Baltic countries who will send the weapons via land routes to Ukraine. We should have done this earlier but it is not too late to arm the Ukrainians enough to make life difficult for the Russian occupation.

Been busy. I recently moved from the Wild Wild West part of the US back to the east coast nearer to my family. So I have been busy spending time with my little niece and nephew.
You said it yourself. "at least the facade of such".
What is not possible with American Lawyer politicians.

Americans are quite generous with the word 'sh!t'. We use that word on everything. We disrespect everything.

Advise you to practice such generosity only in your home, better for you.
Else every nation could hurl such words generously and this form could become very 'smelly and messy'.

But still no single photo of IL-76 wreckage. Especially according to them, that happen in southern kiev, which totally still under ukrainian control.

Typical cheap propaganda

If going by Twitter and Reddit reactions, you would believe that Ukraine is about to win and march into Moscow.

These anti-Russians are beyond delusional.

I have no idea what the hell that means, and am not going to waste my time trying to decipher. Ignored. :rolleyes:

Ha Ha ... ! here you go when you could not answer or comprehend - I know that it is deliberate.
I will not bother you when you could not answer. Anyway thanks for your ignorance.

It’s not a joke, russian cam models are actually upset.
Haha, I am sure they are, well Putin has really screwed his entire people over this. I suspect there will be a lot of racism directed towards Russians in the West and Europe long after the dust settles on this misadventure in Ukraine.

You said it yourself. "at least the facade of such".
What is not possible with American Lawyer politicians.
A facade needs a foundation. But if YOU are comfortable with no laws at all in your country...

If going by Twitter and Reddit reactions, you would believe that Ukraine is about to win and march into Moscow.

These anti-Russians are beyond delusional.
You should not confuse the situation in there. The invading party is Russia. Ukrainian people defending their land. No matter how superior Russia is, Tactically, the advantage is on the defensive side.

Why would Russian models not be paid? there is no embargo on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom